Special K Protein Meal Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.59 oz, 6-Count Bars, (Pack of 3)

BY SPECIAL K

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars. There are two things we love. Unconditionally. From the moment we met. And those two things are chocolate and peanut butter. Theyre kind of perfect together. Meet everyones favorite flavor combo,... see more...

Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I like to eat these every once in a while or on family vacations. They taste alright. Pretty good for a protein bar.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty as I do love the chocolate peanut butter combination! I like these better then most protein bars because I find them not as gritty or grainy as many others are.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
I've been trying to watch my weight and these are a delicious snack that takes the craving for junk away and gives e proteins that I need
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Lockport , NY
Foodie Expert
I love grabbing one for breakfast when I'm rushing out the door! it's a pretty filling and delicious protein bar.
Kara N.
Kara N.
Victoria, MN
Foodie Expert
Keeps you full and tastes good. The sugar amount is a little high and it contains quite a few carbs. I think this is a good bar but it wouldn't be my first pick.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Greenville, SC
Love these bars. Great for a quick breakfast on the go and it's a little healthier than the other choices out there
Blaine A.
Blaine A.
I love these for when I'm in my I want to be healthy mood. Lol. No but they really do taste great and are pretty good health wise. Great to just grab n go.