BY SPECIAL K

New! Wet Your Whistle with This Sweet Lemonade Special K2O Protein Water Mix ~ Feel Fuller Longer* ~ 5g Protein For a lot of people, pink lemonade reminds them of porch swings. June bugs. The lazy days of summer. It’s that sweet little drink that helps quench a thirst like no other. We think it s pretty perfect too.  That s why there s Special K20™ Pink Lemonade Protein Water Mix. Plus, this Special K20™ Water Mix has 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, making it one sweet southern charmer. Just pour one Special K20™ Pink Lemonade Protein Water Mix packet into a glass of ice-cold water, stir, kick back and relax.  Life is sweet. The way to stay on track and help manage your weight loss goals. Keep temptation away with refreshingly satisfying Special K2O™ Protein. see more...

Kathryn K.
I used to drink this all the time but I can't find it anymore! It does have a bit of a chalky texture but I found it to be pretty filling. I would drink it in the middle of the morning so I wouldn't be tempted to snack before lunch. The pink lemonade flavor is the best!
Megan A.
Lyons
Though I appreciate the Special K concept I am not really a fan of their ingredients. Also unless you are lifting weights, you really need to be aware of not consuming too much protein. It's not that likely you would need this unless it's pre work out. Still, I think there's healthier options ingredient wise
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I really like the taste of this and for 5 grams of protein, it did not have a strong protein flavor at all. I wish I could find this easier at the local grocery stores because it's a great way to keep satiated when trying to watch your calories. It's also a great way to get your fluids in too.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This is a great water pick me up. Dieting gets tough and drinking loads of water gets boring. This enhances the water experience to help keep up with your daily water intake but also gives it a little boost to make it easier to drink. Great product.
Salli A.
It tastes alright, but its awefulyl sweet, so I ususaly mix 1/3 of a packet witrh 20 oz of water. I don't get much protien from 1/3 mix, but it does help you feel full longer, espcially if you sip Protien water all day long. It clumps up right away though, so the best way to consume this drink is with a shaker bottle.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These are so yummy! They easily mix in a bottle or glass of water. I think they are a great way to get more protein since I broke my leg. I got these at Target and will be buying these again!!
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I hate the taste of plan water and I always use these to spice up my water. I love trying new things and different ones. They are not that expensive. I use these all the time. I will buy these again.
Kryzen V.
Elk Grove, CA
I haven't had these in a while, it's pretty hard to find if they still sell them. But I remember that one pack tasted a little too much for my water bottle. This stuff can be hard to dissolve. I usually try shaking it in my water bottle and still end up getting debris still at the bottom. Nonetheless, I thought this tasted pretty good for a protein drink and it actually help fill me up.
Brandi T.
Wichita, KS
I'm always looking for protein products to use in my daily life since I had gastric bypass and need to have a lot of protein every day.

I think this product would be fine for the casual user who is trying to lose weight and wants to help themselves feel fuller longer, or as a snack replacement to get you through to your next meal. It certainly doesn't provide enough protein to be a viable option for you if you're really looking to up your protein, though.

Read the labels, know what it is, it tastes good so extra protein is just a bonus!
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
I used to buy these all the time just for the taste. I loved these. I really didn't buy it for the protein considering the fact that it doesn't have a lot of protein in it, but as I said before... I bought it for taste. It was one of the few drink mixes that didn't leave a weird coating or feeling in my mouth or throat after drinking it.
Jennifer G.
Antioch, CA
What exactly is this products goal?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Are these good ? Have tried other special k items and have not impressed. Taste wise is it worth trying?
Alexandria S.
Fitspiration Expert
Does this taste any different from other on the go packets?
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Had same issue, especially in cold water. Ruined a water bottle, I had to throw it away.
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? What is the best flavor and what was your honest opinion after trying a whiles worth of the product