BY SPECIAL K

Get a boost of energy for your health every morning with Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal - 12 oz - Kellogg's. This sensible breakfast choice packs a punch with 11 grams of protein after you add milk. see more...

Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I never really eat cereal but I got into it now after trying these. This is such a healthy cereal because of the amount of protein in it as well as the brown sugar. The flavor is amazing. The cub iman isn’t overpowering and it has a nice crunch. It’s great even for snacking. Sometimes I like to add some fruits in it (like a banana) into the cereal along with my milk. I highly recommend this.
Nika K.
Literally just ate a bowl as I was reviewing products! For healthy cereal but with still a sweet flavor I do a bowl of these guys! Along wit some almond milk and I am always a satisfied customer with this cereal! If you like that sweet kids cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch try this out as a alternative and I promise you will be surprised by how close the taste is but with less nasty unhealthy additives
Kashmir C.
Jacksonville Florida
I love it! I always go back for more. There’s only two cons for me(personally) I gets soggy a little fast and how the is cut/form it kinda hurts the top of my mouth when I eat but again that a personal thing, the cereal is amazing it tastes great it’s healthy with a little twist to it. Highly recommended.
Caylyn O.
N Huntingdon, PA
My favorite cereal for many reasons. This flavor is similar to Cinnamon Toast Crunch but much healthier. The price is reasonable and you get a lot in the box. I recommend to anyone, that it taste great with almond milk
Sarah M.
I recently started eating this. It’s not a bad cereal, however it’s definitely not my favorite. I feel like the flavor of the cereal is only noticeable when you eat it dry, adding milk takes it away completely. I do feel that there is a good amount of sugar in this, which is exactly the healthiest. In general cereal doesn’t keep me full, but for a cereal that’s advertised as protein, this doesn’t keep me as full as I would like.
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
One of my favorite cereals especially considering it’s not loaded with sugar like most cereals I tend to crave or reach for when I want something to quickly satisfy my sweet tooth. Also perfect when I’m rushing out the door in the morning but want something with at least a little protein to keep my satisfied until my mid morning snack! A little expensive considering it’s smaller than most boxes but definitely a healthier lighter option and still delicious. Absolutely love with almond milk!
Amelia E.
Dayton
It was ok, but not my favorite. The texture wasn’t great, and the cinnamon taste wasn’t very present. It’s cool that it has protein in it. Might be worth a try, but I probably wouldn’t buy this particular kind again.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal. It’s all the sweetness I want without all the extra calories I don’t need and it’s full of
Protein. Not as much as I’d like but still full
Of protein for a cereal.
Malory C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am currently on a low fat, high protein diet and this cereal fits in perfectly. It’s a good value for the price and tastes great. I add it too my yogurt in the morning and keeps me full all day long.