BY SPECIAL K

A multi-grain hot cereal with superfoods like quinoa, oats, wheat and barley, it's also a good source of fiber and protein. Lightly sweetened with maple brown sugar and almonds. see more...

Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I'm not a big oatmeal person. But, I decided to try this because it would be quick. It was actually pretty good. The brown sugar mixed with the oatmeal was really good. It had a good flavor & the textures blended well. I don't eat this on a regular basis, I prefer cold cereal. But, If you like hot cereal, I would recommend these, good flavor.
Marissa E.
I  have always loved Special K products- but it looks like I've found a new favorite! This hot cereal is a guilt free pleasure I look forward to eating every morning. I keep extras in my desk at work so I can have a mid-morning pick me up! I just tried it recently but would definitely buy again.
Shanda M.
This is delicious. I had this flavor one time and was in awe. I would definitely buy it again it's affordable and I got it from Walmart. I don't eat it often but it's very good and I would definitely buy it again.
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal is my favorite sweet treat! For those working girls on the go who want fruit in their cereal but just don't have time to cut fresh fruit every morning. Easy fix!
Elissa M.
que bien que no me quieres creer la casa 🏡 y no te quiero ver si te quiero ver que te quiero mucho y tu amor y tu también me siguen de la casa 🏡 y no te quiero ver si te quiero ver que te hice un rato y no te quiero ver si te quiero ver que te hice quiero ver a la escuela de
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
This stuff is delicious. I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this. My normal oatmeal is very sweet and gives me heartburn every single time. This was really tasty with just the perfect amount of sweetness, and the nuts were a nice addition as well!
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
The amount of oatmeal in this cup is a joke, who eats 4 bites and is full? I bought a bunch of them on sale and have been combining 2 into 1 cup for breakfast. I'd rather spend a little more on the pricier brands that give you more. They tasted just fine.
Carolyn E.
Cleveland, OH
Like the single servings.  Very tasty.  Good for a quick breakfast.  Good in value for pro.  Come not much to say.  I would consider this healthy.  More healthier the some others.  At a grocery store.  Giant eagle and Walmart.  No photo
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
I really love the special K hot cereals. I do cheat a little though and I put a pack of sugar in it! Sometimes a small creamer too. They definitely fill me up until lunch, they taste great and are super easy and convenient to make at work.
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
This is delicious but a higher sugar content than I would like. It is a good breakfast and very filling. Got them when I had coupons to use on Special K products.