Special K Nourish Apple Raspberry Almond Cereal (38.2 oz.) uploaded by Tiffanie P.

BY SPECIAL K

Truly looking after yourself means quality nutrition is important. Eating nutrient rich foods everyday helps deliver quality calories for more nourishment. Introducing Special K Nourish with Apple, Raspberry and Almond - a delicious blend of multigrain Special K® Flakes mixed with oat, quinoa & rye clusters, bran twigs and rolled oats. Carefully crafted with essential nutrients to support a healthy metabolism and the goodness of whole grains, fiber and protein, it provides the nourishment you deserve from your breakfast cereal. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vitamin B6 and calcium contribute to normal energy metabolism. Iron and thiamin contribute to normal energy production and niacin is necessary for normal energy release as part of a healthy varied diet. Wake up to a delightfully crunchy, fruity cereal that will nourish you to a better day. Eat special, feel special. see more...

Connie N.
Middletown, OH
My favorite cereal! The dried raspberries are incredibly flavorful and the almonds and apples really add to the savory flavor of this cereal. You can’t go wrong buying this brand.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
This is seriously some of the best cereal I’ve ever purchased! Perfect amount of crunch and perfect amount of sweetness. For an “adult cereal” this one is a win in my book!!
Tasha C.
I have never been a huge fan of cereal in the morning but when I saw two great fruit flavors I just had to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! It has been my perfect, quick go-to breakfast for months. It is sweet with just a slight tartness that mixes really well. I would definitely recommend for lovers of fruity flavored cereals.
Jordan C.
I love the tartness of the dried raspberries combined with the sweetness of the dried apples. I was regularly eating granola for breakfast, but this addition to the Special K line has changed my morning routine! The ingredients are healthy and you can have a large serving for low calories. Delicious!
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
I usually like buying Special K Red berries, but I saw this was new and wanted to try it. I'm glad I did because it's delicious. There are sliced almonds, bits of dried apples and raspberries. It is a very nice combination. I would recommend this cereal for a healthy breakfast option as it has multiple grain flakes, quinoa, and great source of fiber.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Lately this cereal has been my favorite breakfast! I love how healthy it taste, although it's just a bit to sweet for my liking. It is affordable, thank goodness for me, who goes through a lot of it! Definitely recommend to try!
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
This cereal is SO delicious! I love it with coconut almond milk! It's the perfect treat any time of day. Sweet and tart, plus I really do feel nourished after I enjoy a bowl. It's good for your body, and your soul. 😊
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I bought this yesterday at Target because lately I have been craving cereal and this new product looked yummy. Needless to say, I am thoroughly impressed! It is so much better than the regular Special K!
izabel G.
Lexington, KY
I tried this yesterday at my aunts house since she always buy this cereal i wanted to try it and i now understand why she buys this cereal so much. Its delicious and soo good i went to buy a box today because it was so delicious. I am very impressed by special K cereal.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS
My favorite cereal. Keeps me full and controls blood sugar levels. Love all of the apples, raspberry, and almonds in the cereal.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I have seen this at the store a couple of times and after looking at the calories, I put it back on the shelf. I'm worried that I am missing out on something amazing. What is this cereal like? Is it worth the calories?
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I've been dying to try this cereal because it looks so yummy! I just bought it and am still a little skeptical! I've read so many good reviews and some bad reviews. Many people have said its to tart but then I've heard some say the apples make it to sweet. I know everyone likes different stuff so I can't get a completely right answer but your opinion would be great! Is it really tart? Or is it really sweet?