Special K Multigrain Cereal uploaded by Shikha W.Special K Multigrain Cereal uploaded by nakia w.

BY SPECIAL K

Good Source Of Fiber Made With Whole Grain New!  Crunchy Wheat, Rice & Corn Flakes With Oats & Honey Each Serving Provides: 110 Calories 0.5g Fat 140mg Sodium 8g Sugars 3g Fiber 10% Vitamin D see more...

Special K Multigrain Cereal
  • "I am currently trying to cut out sugar and this is just the right amount of sweetness I need every once in awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this cereal its healthy and has a great taste!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals ever!" in 1 review
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
We really like the Special K Vanilla Almond and Cinnamon Pecan Cereals. They have been the only cereal we have purchased lately. I especially enjoyed the cinnamon pecan flavor. I recently tried the Multigrain Oats and Honey flavor. I like it even better. Good flavor. Stays crispier. The flakes don't get as soggy the other two varieties. I will buy the Multigrain Oats and Honey cereal again.
Maria Johanna S.
Maria Johanna S.
Miami, Florida
El cereal es algo que hemos comido desde que somos niños sin embargo cuando queremos cuidarnos y nos metemos en la onda de la dieta nos recomiendan dejar de un lado los cereales tradicionales, pero Especial K es el cereal que podemos comer siempre hasta cuando hacemos dieta, es perfecto para el desayuno, además lo recomiendan las misses imaginense.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Foodie Expert
I like Special K and helps you when you want to trim a couple pounds do the Special K diet and you won't be sorry it really works and they have really good flavors and all those who really really good even for a late night snack when you're a late-night Craver like I am you wake up and you just have a small bowl of this and you're good to go
Oskarina E.
Oskarina E.
Miami
I never thought that my favorite cereal would end up being one that's actually good for me. I am totally a junk food junkie, or at least I was until now. Sweet enough to eat on it's own, or just add milk. I wanted to try eating better so I only got one box, and I will keep trying it to see if it makes any difference health or weight-wise.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Seattle, WA
I love this product and its flavor, it is really good I love this product and its flavor, it is really good I love this product and its flavor, it is really good I love this product and its flavor, it is really good I love this product and its flavor, it is really good I love this product and its flavor, it is really good
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ninety Six, SC
This is the best cereal I have ever had! I eat this every morning before school and before work. Once I started eating it my mom did as well and she is also hooked on this cereal. It isn't very pricey and it comes in a BIG box. I wish they would add little chocolate bites to it that would make even better!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
Special K Multigrain Cereal is great! Full of delicious grains, that are sure to leave you satisfied! Tastes great for breakfast or dry for an on the go snack! Even your kids will love it! Add some fruit to sweeten it up a bit!! This is my go to cereal time after time! Love Special K!!
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Foodie Expert
This ceral taste so good. When I was pregnant with my youngest, this was like one of my huge cravings I always wanted as a midnight snack. I loved that it's multigrain and not packed with tons of sugar. My 9 year even loves to eat and it's funny because he is anti healthy anything.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
Special K combined fruit and healthy cereal to make an awesome combo breakfast. I love these and even eat them in place of something sweet to curb the craving. It helps to fill you up and actually helps with weight loss because they're healthier than regular sugar filled cereal.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Kellogs is a great brand for cereals which has a reputation since years. The multigrain cereals are very healthy and delicious. My family loves it. We buy it from walmart and they are good value for money. We consume it regularly with milk. I will absolutely recommend it