Special K Multigrain Cereal uploaded by Shikha W.Special K Multigrain Cereal uploaded by nakia w.

BY SPECIAL K

Good Source Of Fiber Made With Whole Grain New!  Crunchy Wheat, Rice & Corn Flakes With Oats & Honey Each Serving Provides: 110 Calories 0.5g Fat 140mg Sodium 8g Sugars 3g Fiber 10% Vitamin D see more...

Special K Multigrain Cereal
  • "I am currently trying to cut out sugar and this is just the right amount of sweetness I need every once in awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this cereal its healthy and has a great taste!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals ever!" in 1 review
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I like multi grains for the variety of nutrients involved. Healthier brands are better for me, and I feel more energized behind it, so I always reach for something that is good for my heart and cholesterol.
Shikha W.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
It's the best cereal, healthy and so crunchy. Made with wheat, rice and corn and oats. Couldn't have got more. The nutrition facts is amazing for this cereal compared to other brands which I have seen. Not going for 5 stars because I found this a little more sweet as I am not a great fan of sugar though it has only 8gm sugar. But still tastes great.
Mansi U.
Special K After all it is my favourite brand in corn flakes range I had tried a lot flavours from special k like strawberry and classic one ...BT when I heard about multigrain I wish I would try this once ..j then I go to the market n buy this one ...it is just amazing since it is multigrain it is healthy as well as tasty...loved this one
Anna P.
I used to eat original Special K cereal a few times a week. Then I found this. It stays crunchy in milk, is delicious with mango and banana slices, and nectarines too! I often eat a huge bowl with fruit for my dinner...the best!!!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It taste really good with milk or even as a snack by itself. I feel the price is pretty descent, its about as much as any other brand of cereal.
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
This is super yummy and healthy! My sister introduced me to this cereal and it makes her feel good about the rest of her day once she eats this! I like it with bananas or strawberries to add a little something
Darrel R.
Special K Multigrain cereal is lightly sweet so it will satisfy a sweet craving when you are dieting, bought this at SuperWalmart stores eat this cereal daily and is somewhat healthy to eat on a daily basis it is even good to snack on during the day
Anthony I.
Missouri City
Foodie Expert
every single day, i wake up and eat cereal, ever since the 4th grade it has made a way to dial routine, this cereal hold me till lunch, allows room for yogurt, and gives be sufficient entry in the morning, i love this brand of cereal, they never go wrong!
Maria C.
Foodie Expert
No me gusta casi porque no es saludable, dice serlo pero en realidad es el desayuno menos saludable que puedes hacer, 3 estrellas porque el sabor es medio agradable.