Special K Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips 4.5 oz uploaded by Tammy V.Special K Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips 4.5 oz uploaded by Tammy V.Special K Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips 4.5 oz uploaded by Jill G.

BY SPECIAL K

Special k kettle corn popcorn chips 4.5 oz see more...

• Where do you find these because i can no longer find at walmart tha...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA
I used to eat these all the time in high school because they became really popular with my friends. They actually taste like popcorn and they're really fun to eat! I repurchased these several times. Now that I'm thinking about them, I'll probably go pick up a box tomorrow.
casey c.
casey c.
I will buy these again cause I really really love the taste, sweet and a little salt without the salt, and their only 120 calories
Nitza A.
Nitza A.
I LOVE this product, even though it was hard to find, once I found it I kept buying. It has an amazing taste and texture to it.
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Union City, NJ
The best popcorn chips, I have ever tried. The chips are absolutely delicious and rich with flavor. They make a great snack and I have tried the same product in a different brand but these are the best I have ever tried.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Longview
These are so good. I could eat them all day long. We get them at Walmart and they're fairly priced . Defined exceeded my expectations. Great for dessert
nia s.
nia s.
Rockaway
Delicious and addicting. Always have to buy several boxes! Love these things and the calorie count isn't horrible in comparison to it's competitors
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Andover, MN
These things kinda blew my mind!

If you like pop corn, try these! If you like chips, try these! If you like kettle corn, you MUST taste these!

They are crunchy, they are buttery, they are sweet. Totally my new favorite movie snack!!#
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
Popcorn chip are amazing, love to eat them with salsa or cream cheese, another combination is sour cream dip! To die for
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
One word. ADDICTING. these are a healthy, yummy snack that I can't get enough of! They are also very fully. Highly recommend
kristin s.
kristin s.
Milton
These are pretty good and it's a pretty light snack. I wish there were more in each package but it does the trick.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where do you find these because i can no longer find at walmart thanks