Special K® Kellogg's Variety Pack Chewy Snack Bars

by Special K

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Variety Pack Chewy Snack Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Charlottesville
I eat these almost everyday. Great source of protein. Great snack when really hungry. I like all the flavors.
Naples, FL
I like the chewy snack bar cuz they goodlikr in the morning u just take one to eat it's good I'm telling you
Hedgesville, WV
I like these for the girls lunches or a snack. The are very delicious and hold them over until dinner time.
Nice variety pack of flavors. We are enjoying these bars. Fresh and good taste. Nice packaging. Good value.
I have to have this at home since they are perfect for a quick breakfast snack or during the day snack
I like these snack bars. But then again I do love special k anything. I'm a big fan of special k brand.
Atmore, AL
I love breakfast bars even after breakfast. They make a quick snack on the go when u don't have time..
I love the special k breakfast bars. They taste so good and are always a healthier breakfast option.
Edmonton, KY
I love the Kellogg's special K bars A must for our home. I would recommend to family and friends.
springfield, IL
I love special k bars! Tastey and healthy. I love chewy granola bars and one that keep you full

Looking for your answer?