BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I work for a Vet hospital and I don't have a ton of time of eat in the morning before work and usually during work we are so busy I forget to take breaks. When my stomach finally reminds me to eat -LOL- I am so thankful I have a box of these in my locker at work. I can run in, grab one, and enjoy a quick minute before running back out to the hospital. My favorite are the red berries variety but I also really enjoy the one with chocolate on it.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
These bars taste great. I'm a nurse and I don't always have time to take a full break. These bars get me through my day when it gets hectic. They have different flavors and the variety pack is a good way to get a little bit of their different flavors.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
Chewy bars are the best snacks. They're super portable and you can take them anywhere without taking up a bunch of space in a bag. They're really tasty and much healthier than many other snacks. Everyone loves a chewy bar!
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
Great snack , I never feel guilty about eating these. Great taste and not as bad for you as some other ones, they are a bit more expensive but not too much more. You can get them almost anywhere food is sold as well
shaid h.
I love these bars and they're so convenient for a person like me who has no time for even a bowl of cereal in the morning. I just grab a bar and go! The fiber in these bars keep me full for a few hours until it's time for lunch.
Karolina A.
I love these chewy bars. They have a good taste and are my go to when traveling or siting at a meeting. The flavor is Amazingly good. You can find them just about at any grocery store. Recommend this product all the time
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I always pack one of these in my gym bag or in the car with a side of fruit and a bottle of water its the perfect thing to keep you going and not mess up your plans.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Love the special K bars. im always on the go and it's so easy to bring these with me everywhere. they taste great, are filling and an amazing snack for when you don't have alot of time.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
esse snak é muito gostoso, compro sempre no mercado e ele não é caro, da pra comprar varios pacotes e sempre compro de sabores variados, o meu favorito é o de morango e chocolate. o sabor de granola é bem gostosp
Amber S.
Special K is amazing! Not only are their products usually low in calories but the flavor doesn't loose its greatness like so many other low calorie alternatives. Love these snack bars!!!!