BY SPECIAL K #25 in Cereal

Life is a journey...Enjoy it!

• Looks tasty. Would love to try it! What's your thoughts? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to lose weight in a special k challe...1 Answers
  • Are the almonds in this cereal whole? 5 Answers
Hailey D.
Huntington
I just recently bought  Special K® Kellogg's Vanilla Almond Cereal at Kroger a couple days ago. It was my first purchase of this flavor, but not brand. The store had Special K buy 3 for $5 and a $1 digital coupon, so I ended up getting the 3 boxes (each a different flavor) for $4 which is an amazing value! I recently started a diet & was looking for a more healthy cereal since I love cereal, and this was a winner. The taste was amazing, very crunchy & flavorful. I was very impressed with this cereal.
taylor c.
My favorite! A little on the pricier side for some cereal but it is definitely a favorite so there’s times where I’ll put something back just to get my cereal. I don’t eat much cereal but I still but it for the days I need something quick and easy before I get out of the house
Samantha H.
Mobile
I really like special k cereals. Especially this flavor. I am a sucker for almond and vanilla. So this was a win for me. I’m not sure if it’s as healthy as it claims to be, but if it is i need more! Crunch, check. Flavor, check! A little pricey but to me well worth it.
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
I tried so many kinds of special K cereal for years and inevitably ended up switching back to sugary cereal because I just didn’t like it. Until I tried the Vanilla Almond. Now I can’t get enough and will never try anything else. It’s so tasty and also healthy.
Daniela W.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE! I have to accept that I did not used to like it as a kid, but growing up I have been pushing all of those unhealthy cereal brands asides. The Almond flavored Special K is healthy and it tastes amazing! + It tastes even better with almond milk!❤️
Nadia M.
I have been a Kellogg's fan since I was in middle school! I love how easy it is to combine with fruit, seeds, milk/yogurt, or even use as a topping on a morning smoothie bowl. It's yummy, healthy, and filling. I love the vanilla-almond combination!
Laura M.
Austin
My go-to cereal. I eat this so frequently that my friends have given it to me as birthday gifts. It’s light and crunchy and got a great flavor, it’s awesome. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a low-cal but filling and delicious cereal.
amelia B.
acme
Love love love this cereal! Another product I pick up every time I’m at Walmart!! Although this is much healthier😂 This profuct has so much flavor! I love the strong vanilla taste, and the sliced almonds!! you can’t even tell it’s supposed to be healthy!!! I love it!! Recommended!!
Cindi F.
Pinehill
I just had this last week. I love almost any kind of Special K it’s light but filling. Vanilla Almond is my sisters favorite. The cereal is lightly coated with the vanilla flavor and the almond is thinly sliced so not a big mouthful
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
So delicious. I could eat this every day for the rest of my life and die a happy woman! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and crunch! Flavors the milk and goes great with milk alternatives! Works almost like a light granola!
Arielle A.
Tried this for the first time, love it. any other good flavors?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Are the almonds in this cereal whole?
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Looks tasty. Would love to try it! What's your thoughts? Never had almonds in cereal before.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is this and what does it taste like??
Abby L.
Baton Rouge
Trying to work breakfast into my diet , don’t really like oatmeal had anyone tried this with almond milk how is the taste?