BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K™ Tote-A-Bowls™ Portable Cereal Bowl & Spoon.
With recommended serving size indicated inside!

Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Heck yeah! These are one of the most convenient things ever. Cereal is a favorite of mine, but it doesn't travel well in smashed Ziploc baggies. You still need to find milk, but that is easy enough at a gas station (or a McDonald's drive thru.) I wish they did this in more flavors.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
These are amazing! I'm used to skipping breakfast in the morning because I wake up late due to some night work. This Portable Cereal Bowl is AWESOME. It comes with a spoon and everything. I literally eat this when I am either stuck in the traffic on my way to work or after a great meeting at work.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This is super awesome because its on the go and simple and easy ... Many times I have had to rush out the door and had no time to eat breakfast at home, I was so sick of going through drive thru's to eat, it was so unhealthy. Then I discovered these little bowls of awesomeness and it was truly a game changer.. And most of all healthy for you.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
It can be really hard to stay healthy, active and committed to your good eating habits. These Special K cereal bowls make it so easy to get your breakfast or a midday snack in all while remaining healthy! What I love the most is that these bowls are perfectly portioned-- no need to worry if you've poured too much or too little ;)
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
This is a great product to grab and take to work. When I am on the go and have not had time to eat I found this to be a great alternative. The flavor is great to. I purchased this at Walmart. I love the fact that it comes with a spoon so I do not have to pack one.
aryelin L.
Special K Tote A-Bowls se basa mas que todo en personas que quieren cuidar su figura pero comiendo algo rico y no tan severo. Esta linea esta especializada en comida dietetica para mantener tu figura d manera fácil y deliciosa, vamos anímate a comer algo diferente.!
Raven R.
Love taking these to work! I eat cereal for any meal because it's so easy (and good). This makes that a possibility anywhere pretty much at any time. I just buy a small little bottle of milk at the gas station!
Fabi E.
This little bowl and spoon is so handy, I have had it over two years and it's held up well. My only concern has always been whether it's BPA free, but I never stick it in the microwave so I guess it isn't that big of a deal...
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend, he loves cereal, and I thought it would be nice for when we're traveling. Its a very small bowl and shallow (so you could not put too much milk in the bowl). Maybe, if you are on a diet and want to eat small servings or you are using this for children, it might work better.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
I grab these whenever I can to keep in my desk at work. They're great to keep around for those days that you don't have a chance to grab breakfast. They're affordable but not cheap. I get them when on sale at Target or Walmart. They have a variety of flavors