BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Snack Bar 5.29oz

Amanda C.
Harrisburg, PA
These seriously taste like candy bars.  The sweetness of chocolate mixed with salty pretzels- what isn't to like?   I can't have them anymore because of gluten but these were a mainstay at my desk at work.  They were my favorite to cure a sugar fix without sticking my head in the bin of chocolate!
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Me encantan las barritas de cereales, con trocitos. Las he probado de muchas marcas. Las barritas suelen ser muy útiles, ya que te las puedes llevar a cualquier sitio, gracias a su envase, y así te puedes comer la cantidad que necesitas de cereales en cualquier lugar. Estas en especial con trocitos de chocolate me encanta. Que golosa !
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are super yummy and I love that they're low on calories! A great
snack between meals and who doesn't love a little chocolate fix? Awesome
snack for on the go. would recommend, usually on sale if you buy more
than one box.  Great balance between sweet and salty.
Rachel L.
Algonquin, IL
I bought here for a quick snack at work and I accidentally ate the entire box. Yes, the entire box. These were so good I literally could not put them down. Low in calories and just the right amount of salty and sweet. These little guys are heavenly.
Janie R.
These are so good! Sweet and salty it can curb all your cravings! Yet it's still pretty healthy, and filling for a bar. Definitely something I reach for as a late night snack instead of dessert, and I don't usually eat it in the morning but that just because I don't like sweets in the morning
Riley F.
Granbury
I love Breakfast bars! They are easy to grab in the morning and when your in a hurry. These are super delicious and i love anything with chocolate. I eat these in the morning i'm running late late for school. i definitely recommend these to moms for their kiddos
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
This is my go to brand! Super yummy and healthy such great products and this one has to be one of my favorite such good travel size and super affordable and so tasty !!
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
These are so yummy!! I love the special k brand. It provides delicious snacks without the guilt! Just have to be careful not to eat the entire box in one sitting lol
Julie W.
Stockton, CA
Got my first box of these last week. A little small, but that's to be expected since they are only 100 calories each. They could be a bit more sweet, but they still taste good. I love the mix of chocolate and pretzels. Sweet and salty is such a good mix of flavors.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE THESE! They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I always keep one in my purse or bag in case I get hungry, they're the perfect snack to hold you over in between meals. If you like granola bars with a bit of a twist, you'll love these!
em c.
Mayville, NY
Are these a filling snack? I'm looking for something to take in the morning that will hold me over until lunch. Thanks!
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Is the chocolate enough to taste or is this bland?
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
Does this contain any tree nuts?
adriana d.
En verdad son muy buenos? Cumplen con la espectativa?
Alondra Z.
El Monte, CA
I've been looking for a new on the go snack. Wonder if this one does the magic and actually fills you up for a couple of minutes or hours?