Special K® Kellogg's Strawberry Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Rebeca D.Special K® Kellogg's Strawberry Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Special K Protein Meal Bar 6 - 1.59 oz bars. 10g protein. 5g fiber. Satisfies hunger longer. Naturally and artificially flavored.

Jackie C.
So happy I got to try these before they got discontinued, they were DELICIOUS! Not too sweet and it was great as an on the go breakfast or every a pre or post workout snack. More on the pricey side but still very good.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I am absolutely obsessed with these bars! Not only are they more filling than the cereal bars, but they amount of protein is amazing! I bought these on the off chance that it would help me with counting calories and it has definitely helped! I would recommend these to anyone!
Anastasia L.
These protein meal bars are a great on the go snack or a small meal for those always on the run! They have a nice sweet flavor that keep me fulfilled with a bottle of water. These are my personal favorites every morning for when I'm on the go to appointments with my daughter and I don't have time to eat a full meal, but am hungry.
Prachi S.
The Special K protein bars are super tasty compared to a lot of protein bars I have tasted. I keep a box or two in my apartment for when I'm running late or just need a small meal. They have a lot of different flavors and also come in big boxes which is affordable.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I love these protein bars and they are one of the few brands that taste good. The chocolate mint and strawberry bars taste awesome and feel like more of a treat than a healthy protein bar. They can be expensive, but they do fill you up for at least a few hours.
Ally C.
Bryan, TX
These aren't my favorite person bars because they're very very processed and Carby, but sometimes they're all that's available. They are formulated to taste great, but don't expect to lose weight from these. The ingredients list is stunningly long.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
Love these granola bars to grab when I am
In a hurry and need something healthy. They are very good and also not many calories in each bar. They are very good also very recommended , also lots of their other foods in their brand.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
Loved this bar. It was actually very filling and kept me held over until dinner. The yogurt was impressive. It mixed very well with the special k berry taste. I really want to try all the flavors now.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
The first time you eat a bar, it satisfies you but if you eat this bar everyday, you will start to feel bored of the taste. In my case, it was a nice tasting breakfast substitute but then, it was more of an "oh I didn't have time for breakfast, better stuff this down instead." It's not bad as a treat but I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday meal substitute. Also, make sure you have water or milk to wash it down with. You will feel a bit thirsty.
Madison M.
One of my favorite on-the-go snacks. Definitely a bit sweeter than other granola bars because of the yogurt on the outside. Is it even yogurt? It tastes like icing. I usually pair it with something salty to tie me over until my next meal, so, like others have reviewed, it's not very filling but it is very tasty.