Special K® Kellogg's Strawberry Pastry Crisps uploaded by Faun C.

BY SPECIAL K #82 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crips, light, just right! Each pouch contains 2 cracker-like crisps that are only 100 calories. Special K(R) Pastry Crisps, 0.88 Oz, Strawberry is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Special K.

Buy on Jet.com
T B.
Love these! They’re a lighter version of a poptart. The blueberry flavor is also very good! They’re individually wrapped with two in each wrapper. It’s the perfect portion for a snack. I always buy them when they’re on sale.
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These 2 pack 100 calorie goodies are awesome for a quick breakfast or snack. I get these often at Kroger, but of course they'll be available at any grocery store and probably pharmacy. I love having these in my pantry. Strawberry & Blueberry are great flavors.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Love these! They are often part of my lunch and are a tasty desert without too many calories. They don't taste like cardboard, as many diet products often do. I really like the strawberry flavor, it reminds me of jam!
Naomi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these at dollar tree to try them and I was not disappointed. Just enough icing and filling, not overwhelming or to sweet at all...great for a light snack.
Silvia R.
These are one of my favorites. I love that their not as sugary as other snacks and so light. I also love that my 1 year old can also eat them and he loves them as well.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are pretty good. Nothing crazy. But good for a snack on the go. These are good just by themselves and have a good flavor and are on the healthy side as opposed to more sugary snacks. Not a staple on the grocery list but definitely good if you're looking for something a little different for snacking.
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Highly recommend for snacks! Love these so much. They taste so good and its not too sweet for you! Just the two of them in the pack will fill you up!
Jenna G.
West Point , GA
I’m not a huge breakfast person, these are a better choice for me vs. other sugary breakfasts or not eating at all. I buy them at Kroger.
Ablueday2 S.
The perfect adult pop tart. Not to big or too sweet. As goldilocks would say Kellogg's special k pastry crisps are "just right".