BY SPECIAL K #3 in Cakes & Pies

Crips, light, just right! Each pouch contains 2 cracker-like crisps that are only 100 calories. Special K(R) Pastry Crisps, 0.88 Oz, Strawberry is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Special K.

• What other products does Special K make that are similar,...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently found these pastry crisps at the 99 cent store and they are so good! I can't believe I found them for $1. They are good healthy snack with only 100 calories per pack.That's awesome because I'm trying to eat healthier and this is a good healthier snack with not too much calories. They aren't too sweet but just the right amount to satisfy.And even better let me say the taste is amazing and taste like a healthier version of a poptart!! Yes I said POPTART!!! I definitely recommend this product. What better than a snack that taste good and has low calories that's rare.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They remind me of a strawberry pop tart but, these are actually decently healthy. They are only 100 calories for the whole thing. Each bar is 50 cals. I love that aspect of the product because I can eat these as part of a breakfast or as a snack without fear of going over my calorie limit. They are super easy to take places as well. They are the perfect work snack, sporting event snack or just to go breakfast. I highly recommend these! The price isn't bad either and they have several flavors. I really like the blueberry one too.
Lauren M.
I used to eat these every morning for breakfast! They are super delicious, I just find them to be a bit pricey! I still like to enjoy them as a snack from time to time. This is a product to enjoy for those looking to watch their weight or be health conscious. You can eat healthier and still enjoy something sweet!
Angela B.
Marquette
These are great for a sweet snack during the day! They’re only 100 calories or something really low like that, and strawberry is probably my favorite flavor but all of the rest are great too. They remind me of a smaller, less-sugary, healthy version of a poptart.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE these pastry treats! They taste amazing and are low calorie. The only drawback to them is they really don’t fill you up at all so you’ll end up wanting to eat more than one which then defeats the purpose of eating something with low carbs.
Kelly B.
Morgantown
Love love love the taste of these pastry crisps. I always throw one in my bag for those in between meals, especially when I am on the edge of getting hangry. The calories don't hurt either and there is two crisps to a package.
Alyssa H.
“Pastry Crisps” is a fancy term for adult and quality pop tart;) lol. I was given on of these in a goody bag after a marathon race and I have been hooked ever since! I’ve had blueberry and strawberry and really enjoyed both!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kellogg's Special K Pastry Crisps are delicious ready to eat healthy bars of only 100 calories. These bars has a great crunchy outside and smooth strawberry filling inside and perfect anytime snack.
Libby N.
Strawberry special k is almost always in our house. They are a favorite cereal in this house. And the price per quantity is acceptable! I love the dried strawberries in it. Ohhh so delicious!!!
Kennedy A.
These are so so great! Such a great, delicious and quick snack to keep you going through the day!! I used to love these before any sports practices! Would buy again and recommend!
Ginny M.
La Vista, NE
What other products does Special K make that are similar, these are so tasty?