BY SPECIAL K #4 in Cakes & Pies

Crips, light, just right! Each pouch contains 2 cracker-like crisps that are only 100 calories. Special K(R) Pastry Crisps, 0.88 Oz, Strawberry is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Special K.

• What other products does Special K make that are similar,...1 Answers
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently found these pastry crisps at the 99 cent store and they are so good! I can't believe I found them for $1. They are good healthy snack with only 100 calories per pack.That's awesome because I'm trying to eat healthier and this is a good healthier snack with not too much calories. They aren't too sweet but just the right amount to satisfy.And even better let me say the taste is amazing and taste like a healthier version of a poptart!! Yes I said POPTART!!! I definitely recommend this product. What better than a snack that taste good and has low calories that's rare.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They remind me of a strawberry pop tart but, these are actually decently healthy. They are only 100 calories for the whole thing. Each bar is 50 cals. I love that aspect of the product because I can eat these as part of a breakfast or as a snack without fear of going over my calorie limit. They are super easy to take places as well. They are the perfect work snack, sporting event snack or just to go breakfast. I highly recommend these! The price isn't bad either and they have several flavors. I really like the blueberry one too.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These snacks are way better than I thought they would be! Since I grabbed them off of the reduced area in the store, I thought they were going to be barely tolerable. It took me a while to reach for them but when I did, I was pleasantly surprised. They were so delicious and not dry at all! The best part is, they are only 100 calories for both crisps!
Kierra D.
Seneca
I bought these at Walmart as a snack to take to work and I honestly was surprised by their taste. I didn't think that I was going to like them because they are a healthy alternative to bars that I've had in the past with more sugar. Overall, very happy with the taste and the price is great too!
Lauren M.
I used to eat these every morning for breakfast! They are super delicious, I just find them to be a bit pricey! I still like to enjoy them as a snack from time to time. This is a product to enjoy for those looking to watch their weight or be health conscious. You can eat healthier and still enjoy something sweet!
Mari L.
Milwaukee
My coworker used to buy me these all the time I think they were really good if you’re very hungry they’re not the best tasting they are very sweet and when I was trying to lose weight I didn’t eat them a lot I do recommend buying them they are affordable you can get them at Walmart
Angela B.
Marquette
These are great for a sweet snack during the day! They’re only 100 calories or something really low like that, and strawberry is probably my favorite flavor but all of the rest are great too. They remind me of a smaller, less-sugary, healthy version of a poptart.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE these pastry treats! They taste amazing and are low calorie. The only drawback to them is they really don’t fill you up at all so you’ll end up wanting to eat more than one which then defeats the purpose of eating something with low carbs.
Kelly B.
Morgantown
Love love love the taste of these pastry crisps. I always throw one in my bag for those in between meals, especially when I am on the edge of getting hangry. The calories don't hurt either and there is two crisps to a package.
Tracy S.
LOVE THESE! Write when you bite into them you get a strawberry bite. It’s super crunchy and healthy for you. So you don’t have to worry about how many you eat. In this there are strawberry’s and I defiantly recommend to others.
Ginny M.
La Vista, NE
What other products does Special K make that are similar, these are so tasty?

Walmart