BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda S.
I tried these as a low calorie snack. They’re not bad but they’re not great either. For the size bag they give you, I think they’re very expensive. They have a nice flavor but I wasn’t overly impressed. I think there are better options out there for a better price.
Jessy C.
Sydney S.
San Antonio, TX
Taste pretty good. Great alternative to sour cream and onion chips. Only bought once, probably wouldn’t buy again since this isn’t something I really look to snack on during the day.
Sarah C.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a great alternative for those people who want to eat healthier but can't give up their chips. These satisfy the craving you just can't get past sometimes.
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Not the best taste, and they are pricey, but they are OK. I wouldn’t mind them every time I go to the store that because it’s not really worth
Lisa H.
Salty, delish crunchy, guilt free snack! Love these! Great for snack at work or when you want a guilt-free late night nosh!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
cassandra r.
Moorpark
I love how its a snack and a crunchy semi health meal. I usually eat these for lunch at work and midnight snacks.
Luli V.
Wichita , KS
Las que puedes acompañar con todo y con todos quedas bien por su gran sabor 😋😋👏👏👏😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.