Special K® Kellogg's Sea Salt Original Multigrain Crackers uploaded by Christina L.

BY SPECIAL K

Go Ahead, Snack The Day Away With Special K Sea Salt Original Multigrain Crackers With Quinoa. Made With Tasty Whole Wheat, Millet And A Touch Of Sea Salt, These Wholesome 130-calorie Snacks Will Have You Believing That Anytime Is The Perfect Time To Snack.

Whole Wheat Flour ,Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid)  , Canola Oil  , Brown Rice Flour  , Quinoa Flour  , Sugar  , Whole Oat Flour  , Whole Grain Barley Flour  , Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour  , Millet  , Contains 2% Or Less Of Poppy Seeds  , Honey  , Sea Salt  , Salt  , Rice Bran  , Wheat Flour  , Garlic Powder  , Onion Powder  , Yeast  , Paprika  , Rosemary Extract For Freshness  , Ground Celery Seed  , Nonfat Milk  , Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how light and crispy they are! The texture is nice and they’re perfect for sharing! They seem a bit healthier than youR usual chip but I’m not sure of the ingredients so don’t quote me on that one!
Jessy C.
Niki W.
Columbus
Ok I love this twist on these crackers , they’re healthy and crunchy with so much flavor ! Anything special k does I absolutely love but these crackers are crazy good with cheese and dips or buy themselves. I recommend 👌
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These are my favorite snack to get when I’m hungry. They are a healthy snack. I love to get them when I’m hungry in between meals. I get these every time I go to Walmart. I will continue to repurchase these.
Lucy S.
These are not my favorite crackers on the market. They have a weird smell and texture. They taste better if you put omething on top, like cheese or turkey, but to eat them alone is not very pleasing.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I just tried the original multigrain crackers they taste pretty good I could eat them definitely healthy snack. I don't love the smell of them but they are tasty.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Love love love these special k crackers. They’re super crispy and perfect for snacks. The flavor you love in Special K cereal but in a crispy snack style.
Shamila S.
Queens
I would recommend this product to anybody is very yummy and delicious very good to snack on I love it it's very delicious snack on
Alejandra B.
I like to eat them like chips. I bought it by accident and I ending up liking them. This are good mostly if you are on diet.
courtney k.
Washington, PA
The taste was very plain, not much flavor at all! But whipped up some dill dip with it and made a huge difference!