Special K® Kellogg's Sea Salt Original Multigrain Crackers uploaded by Christina L.

BY SPECIAL K

Go Ahead, Snack The Day Away With Special K Sea Salt Original Multigrain Crackers With Quinoa. Made With Tasty Whole Wheat, Millet And A Touch Of Sea Salt, These Wholesome 130-calorie Snacks Will Have You Believing That Anytime Is The Perfect Time To Snack.

Whole Wheat Flour ,Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid)  , Canola Oil  , Brown Rice Flour  , Quinoa Flour  , Sugar  , Whole Oat Flour  , Whole Grain Barley Flour  , Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour  , Millet  , Contains 2% Or Less Of Poppy Seeds  , Honey  , Sea Salt  , Salt  , Rice Bran  , Wheat Flour  , Garlic Powder  , Onion Powder  , Yeast  , Paprika  , Rosemary Extract For Freshness  , Ground Celery Seed  , Nonfat Milk  , Soy Lecithin

Michelle H.
These little crackers are my favorites. I don't know why they are not stocked by any nearby stores. They are a little sweet, very crunchy and tasty. They do not have a lot of calories....I guess you can eat a lot because they are so small. These are a great snack food. I don't really like chips, but I like to snack on something salty once in a while other than nuts. These are a great alternative.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how light and crispy they are! The texture is nice and they’re perfect for sharing! They seem a bit healthier than youR usual chip but I’m not sure of the ingredients so don’t quote me on that one!
Jennifer A.
My family takes a little slice of fresh cut cheese per cracker then microwaves them until the cheese melts. Then add a dollop of salsa ontop for a quick tex mex snack.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Special K crackers are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are fun to eat and are addicting. I like to leave some in my purse for a quick snack.
Niki W.
Columbus
Ok I love this twist on these crackers , they’re healthy and crunchy with so much flavor ! Anything special k does I absolutely love but these crackers are crazy good with cheese and dips or buy themselves. I recommend 👌
Jessy C.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These are my favorite snack to get when I’m hungry. They are a healthy snack. I love to get them when I’m hungry in between meals. I get these every time I go to Walmart. I will continue to repurchase these.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I just tried the original multigrain crackers they taste pretty good I could eat them definitely healthy snack. I don't love the smell of them but they are tasty.
Lucy S.
These are not my favorite crackers on the market. They have a weird smell and texture. They taste better if you put omething on top, like cheese or turkey, but to eat them alone is not very pleasing.