Special K® Kellogg's Sea Salt Cracker Chips uploaded by Faith M.Special K® Kellogg's Sea Salt Cracker Chips uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

®, ™, © 2012 Kellogg NA Co.

Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
I love this chip! It is super light and you don't feel bad about eating this! Perfect for people who count calories and want to indulge in a nice snack. Pair this with a hearty salad for an extra crunch!
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Love these chips! They are so much better for you than normal chips and they just taste good too! The portion size is still pretty large so you can have a good snack without all of the guilt. Give it a try!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
These are probably better than pop chips their white and salty and the really good when you want to little snackand if you would like to try of them and you should do good and hummus and salsa too
Venessa K.
I absolutely love these chips! They aren't loaded with salt and have that perfect crunch to them, and I love to have them as a snack. They are kinda on the pricey side but in my opinion I think they are worth it. But this is the only flavor in the special k cracker chip that I like though.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville , WA
I have to be careful when I buy these because I could literally sit down and eat the whole box in one sitting these are so good. I love them! These taste so much better to me than the other less healthy brands of potato chips. These are not greasy either which is an added bonus. I don't feel like I need to wipe my hands after every single chip.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
These have a great taste I like the sea salt flavor. However, my boyfriend didn't like them but for persons whom prefer a less greasy and crispier chip these are the way to go. Then I tried the special K popcorn chips I think they are in kettle corn amazing these are good but those are great. If i were you I would try both.
Kaitlin M.
Fresno
For a healthy chip, these are awesome! Perfect flavor! After you eat a whole bunch of them at once, they start tasting weird, which is a good and bad thing. Bad because it starts taking weird, but good because it keeps you from eating the whole bag at once! I would recommend you get them and only eat the serving size! :)
Dylan E.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love these cracker chips, they have a distinct taste. They don't taste like crackers and they are a bit more on the chip side. They have a great crunch and you could eat a good handful and be satisfied. There are a few different flavors but my favorite is the sea salt. It's simple and will be sure to get your cravings in check.
Bethany A.
I love this snack!! The serving size is large and healthy!! I just saw there is a honey BBQ flavor and I NEED those in my life ASAP! I can't wait to try them. Every flavor I have tried is delicious!
Samantha K.
Baldwin, NY
I love these chips! I found them tasty and being low in calorie i use them for many things especially with guacamole or an onion dip. They do take some time to get used to because there don't taste like an average chip, they have more of a baked don't get grease on your hand when you eat them kind of taste. Love them
Chris B.
Polk City, IA
How are these with taste? Bland? Salty?