Special K® Kellogg's Sausage, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich uploaded by Suzanne R.

BY SPECIAL K

Wake Up To Something Warm And Tasty! The Special K® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich Is All You Could Want In A Breakfast Food: Multigrain Flatbread, Eggs, Sausage And Cheese. It'll Help Start Your Day Off With A Bang!

Find It In The Frozen Breakfast Aisle.

Contains 12g Total Fat Per Serving. See Nutrition Information For Fat, Saturated Fat, Cholesterol And Sodium Content.

BAKED EGG PATTY (EGGS, NONFAT MILK, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WATER, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID [PRESERVATIVE], SOY LECITHIN) MULTI-GRAIN FLATBREAD (WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE) VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) FOLIC ACID] OAT FIBER SUGAR WHEAT GLUTEN YEAST WHEAT BRAN ROLLED OATS CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR SOYBEAN OIL VINEGAR CRACKED RYE SALT XANTHAN GUM CALCIUM SULFATE ASCORBIC ACID) FULLY COOKED SAUSAGE PATTY (PORK, MECHANICALLY SEPARATED TURKEY, WATER, SALT, SPICES, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, DEXTROSE, SPICE EXTRACTS) PASTEURIZED PROCESS WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE PRODUCT (WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], WATER, NONFAT MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CASEIN, NATURAL CHEDDAR CHEESE FLAVOR [CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES) WATER SODIUM PHOSPHATE SALT MILKFAT XANTHAN GUM] SALT)

Katie R.
Zionsville, IN
I always keep these stocked in my freezer for mornings I don't have time to cook anything. Plop these in the microwave for two minutes then out the door. And they are so good + on the healthier side compared to other frozen breakfast sandwich options. (Even my husband likes them!)
Hannah M.
Milan
I love these breakfast sandwiches! I work night shift and I'm so tired when I get home in the morning that the last thing I want to do is cook for me and my family. I just pop a couple of these in the microwave and we are starting the day off right!
Amanda G.
Brownsville
When I'm getting ready in the morning for work I don't have much time to cook breakfast in the mornings as I'm always on the go, so this was a very convenient and delicious quick breakfast to make! Not only was it tasty but healthy as well.  I will be buying these again!
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
My boyfriend is a very big victim of "what ever is convenient". I got him these to grab on the way to work and they were gone way too soon. I'll have to grab some more when we make our next trip to the grocery store!
Natasha K.
These aren't bad. My only dislike is the way it microwaves. I've tried cooking or several ways but the bread is best left microwaved separately for a few seconds
Laritsa N.
I do like the taste of these flatbreads and the fact that its not so much calories. I love to grab these in the morning whenever I'm late for work and dont have time to cook a full breakfast, these will fill you up. The only problem I noticed with these is that sometimes in the middle part tends to be a little cold, so what I do I open the bread and put it on the side of the plate and heat it like that
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I love a good breakfast sandwhich but the flatbread on these is really boring and dry.  They are great for my calorie intake and easy to make but I don't love them.  A healthy option that is more filling but not my favorite breakfast choice.  Probably would not recommend even though I do enjoy most of the Special K products.
Kathryn R.
Aledo, IL
When I'm on a diet this is my go to breakfast sandwich. I would give it a 5 star but I can go to taco bell and get a breakfast burrito cheaper in the mornings so it isn't a lot of motivation to spend more for something frozen I have to make for myself. It does have really good flavor and consistency. I'm weird about consistency and picky about my sausage and I love everything about this!
Katie M.
P C Beach, FL
I love these in the morning when your busy. Just pop in the microwave and leave. You don't have to swing by a fast food joint and you get less calories. It taste amazing and you wouldn't believe it was from your microwave! Love love love these each and every morning
Deenah L.
I was very skeptical when purchasing these because I normally don't eat eggs but they looked really good and I was pleasantly surprised that I absolutely love these!! They taste amazing no complaints here just add a little hot sauce and very filling