BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are absolutely delicious!" in 1 review
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
The flavors in these are pretty balanced. The chocolate pieces are delicious ofcourse. It has a mild sweet and salty flavor as the package suggests. The nutritional info also is good. I would suggest these as a snack on the go or part of a healthy breakfast.
Casey B.
I'm on the road a lot for my job, these are easy to snack on while between seeing clients. they're not too big, so its not as satisfying as a chocolate bar but they're satisfying because I feel better pretending I'm paying attention to calories? doesn't quite make sense but generally how it goes for me and special k products haha.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I LOVE THESE. The dark chocolate just melts in my mouth and it is so rich. It's such a well balanced snack in flavor with the chocolate and the salty pretzel. I have only purchased one box but I will definitely be buying in the future. I pack these in my husband work lunch for a snack and he doesn't even like dark chocolate, but he loves these
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These may be small but they do the job. I don't want too many calories but I want a sweet and salty treat in the afternoon. They only have 100 calories! They are soft and small enough to fit in your pocket. These are always on sale, so we wait until there's a discount before we buy.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I buy these for my husband. He doesn't stop to eat breakfast in the morning so I pack one of these in his lunch and he eats it mid morning as a snack. He loves them. He always looks forward to them to get him through until lunchtime.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My husband loves these chocolate granola bars and takes them with him in his lunch almost every day. I love the strawberry ones. Costco sells the variety pack that works great for us.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These come in so many great flavors and are easy to take anywhere you go. The salted pretzel chocolate is definitely my favorite. Salty and sweet and only 100 calories!
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
This snack bar is a wonderful indulgence. It satisfies hungry, and it's great because I know it's not going to throw off my calorie count for the day.
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
These are absolutely delicious! They are a bit of indulgence, without blowing your entire diet out of the water.
Karla M.
My favorite one ! I have the variety box but this one is my favorite it's healthy and delicious !