BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bar 5.29oz

Serena Z.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These protein bars are okay..They are really good especially if you have a craving for chocolate or something sweet, but after I eat them I am always left hungry.  They do not satisfy me.  They are not the healthiest snack bar either.  I rather spend my money on a better quality protein/snack bar.
aslin j.
I would end up eating a whole box but it's something about caramel. These are really snack bar because I had bought them, ate one and I was good until my next meal. I love how I can satisfy my craving without feeling bad.
Julie H.
Albert Lea, MN
The Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bar is so good! I love salted caramel. This is the perfect in between meals snack. I even use it for a breakfast bar. I hardly ever eat breakfast and if I grab one of these it helps me get through my morning.
Montana M.
I love the special k snack bars! They are the perfect on the go snack that curbs my hunger! Every flavor I have tried have been delicious, but I am always partial to chocolate!! These bars stay in stock in my pantry!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These things are so good. I love anything salted Carmel. It fulfills those chocolate craving but this being a much healthier route. They are pretty inexpensive and a great grab and go snack.
Yvette G.
Tucson
These snack bars are super healthy and yummy at the same time. You feel like your biting into a chocolate candy bar but instead receiving the benefits of an actual protein bar. This snack is a must have!
Georgia S.
Lexington, KY
I never make time for breakfast, so I'm always on the go. These bars had a wonderful taste. The sweet from the chocolate, and saltiness from the caramel play nicely together with the pats from the bar. Kept me full all morning.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
I absolutely love this snack, it is the perfect size and has amazing taste. There is a perfect balance between sweet and salty that satisfies both needs. I just wish more came in a package!
Megan M.
Maumee, OH
My daughter and I love these. They are a perfect go-to snack. I keep one in my purse for those just in case moments. They taste great and will satisfy a "sweets" craving without making you feel guilty.
Rochelle N.
I love the salted caramel flavor with that touch of chocolate. It's a perfect snack on the go when I am in college and heading to a class. They're amazing and taste delicious!
Samantha S.
So do these actually fill you up? Would they make a good mid day snack?
Katelyn S.
Does this have more of a crunchy texture or a softer consistency?
Is the bar a good protein bar for breakfast or for like an after school snack?
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
Some salted caramel I've had is sweet and some is salty....are these sweet, salty or a good even blend of both?
Carla R.
Can someone describe taste. Is it lightly salted or very salty... Chewy? Crunchy?