BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bar 5.29oz

Aslin J.
Hampton, GA
I would end up eating a whole box but it's something about caramel. These are really snack bar because I had bought them, ate one and I was good until my next meal. I love how I can satisfy my craving without feeling bad.
Julie H.
Albert Lea, MN
The Special K Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bar is so good! I love salted caramel. This is the perfect in between meals snack. I even use it for a breakfast bar. I hardly ever eat breakfast and if I grab one of these it helps me get through my morning.
Montana M.
I love the special k snack bars! They are the perfect on the go snack that curbs my hunger! Every flavor I have tried have been delicious, but I am always partial to chocolate!! These bars stay in stock in my pantry!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These things are so good. I love anything salted Carmel. It fulfills those chocolate craving but this being a much healthier route. They are pretty inexpensive and a great grab and go snack.
Robyn B.
Kenmore, NY
I absolutely love this snack, it is the perfect size and has amazing taste. There is a perfect balance between sweet and salty that satisfies both needs. I just wish more came in a package!
Megan M.
MAUMEE, OH
My daughter and I love these. They are a perfect go-to snack. I keep one in my purse for those just in case moments. They taste great and will satisfy a "sweets" craving without making you feel guilty.
Rochelle N.
I love the salted caramel flavor with that touch of chocolate. It's a perfect snack on the go when I am in college and heading to a class. They're amazing and taste delicious!
Susan U.
I enjoy these bars before I go walking and they not only taste good they give me just enough energy without making me to full or bloated. I keep a few of them in my car for those times your trying to cut back on fast food breakfests and save money .
Annette P.
Hialeah
I have the biggest sweet tooth and these bars not only taste AMAZING but they're healthier then candy! They definitely are a go to and I carry one in my lunch box/purse at all times!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so good! I love that they are a low calorie, sweet snack. I do prefer the cereal bar in this flavor as opposed to the snack bar, but they are very similar. You can get them on sale, which makes them totally worth the price. I definitely recommend giving these a try.
Samantha S.
So do these actually fill you up? Would they make a good mid day snack?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Does this have more of a crunchy texture or a softer consistency?
Is the bar a good protein bar for breakfast or for like an after school snack?
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
Some salted caramel I've had is sweet and some is salty....are these sweet, salty or a good even blend of both?
Carla R.
Can someone describe taste. Is it lightly salted or very salty... Chewy? Crunchy?