BY SPECIAL K

Reward Yourself And Let Your Sweet Tooth Have Some Fun With Bakery-inspired Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps. Now You Can Indulge In The Oh-so-rich Flavor Of Red Velvet Anytime.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid)Sugarinvert Sugarglycerinvegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)Maltodextrincocoa Processed With Alkalidextrosemodified Food Starchcontains 2% Or Less Of Nonfat Milknatural And Artificial Flavorsrice Flourcornstarchreduced Minerals Wheysoy Lecithinleavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate)Saltcolor Addeddatemcellulose Gumcellulose Gelsodium Citratexanthan Gumsodium Alginatedried Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sunflower Lecithin)Acacia Gummono- And Diglyceridescocoa Butterred 40bht For Freshness

Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
I don’t know what took me so long to try these. I often buy special k products. These are a really good treat to have when you get a craving for something sweet but don’t want all the calories of something heavy. They look like a cracker and are a little softer in texture. Flavor is good and represents red velvet pretty well, there is a light amount of creamy filling. I’m excited to try a few other flavors!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I bought these for a dollar at dollar tree and they are AMAZING. perfect sweet tooth craving. Doesn’t taste much like a red velvet cake but the sweetness is there.
Alicia B.
I had a coupon for a box of these that I got on the back of a special K cereal box. It was a pretty nice offer, so I decided to pick them up and give them a try. The red velvet flavor in this is unbelievable. It's so yummy and the icing is just as tasty. A nice little snack when you're on the go or a good addition to any lunch! I will definitely be buying again.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
There are excellent, very tasty. Loved them. I got them at Target this week due to the sale and coupons, never tried it before. It tasted really good for those sugary cravings and they are still healthy. I would buy them again next time that they are on sale. Highly recommended.
Cassandra Z.
I put off trying these forever because I hate when food tastes "airy" if that makes sense. But these weren't quite as bad as I was expecting. Something you could snack on if you're on the go. Maybe I'll try some other flavors too.
Junika J.
I am not a huge fan of special k but I am now! My mother in law knows I love red velvet cake so when she saw these on sale she got me some! It tastes just like the cake and the filling in the center is phenomenal! I can’t believe that something so tasty is a healthy snack!
Allie L.
These are so yummy! They don't taste super red velvety, but they're nice and sweet. They're perfect for an afternoon sugar fix. I'll definitely buy these again! They're cheap and yummy. :)
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I've been on a diet for a month now and I can honestly say special k cereal and special k bars have been my best friends during this whole month. I use my bars as snacks when I'm hungry and they taste so delicious!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These red velvet crisps are absolutely delicious! There are two long crisps in each little packet. These packets are only 100 calories. I honestly can't believe it. You don't even realize that it's a low calorie snack, because the flavors and textures are so fantastic. They are the perfect light snack and have an authentic red velvet flavor. If you are a fan of red velvet, you will not be disappointed.
Kyra W.
I love all of the special k products. When they introduced the red velvet pastry crisps, I just had to try them. Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors. These crisps actually do taste like re velvet cake. There is not to mich filling, and it has the perfect amount of icing on top. It being healthy is a double plus for me, you will not feel guilty eating one.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these tasty at all???
Regine R.
How is this? Is it really sweet?
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
I'd tried other flavors of this product and really enjoyed it. ...but does this flavor taste more like eating cake or a healthy snack.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these tasty at all???
Spring Valley, CA
Are these healthy or not really?

back