Special K® Kellogg's Red Berries/Chocolatey Pretzel/Chocolatey Strawberry Cereal Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains 4 bars Red Berries, naturally & artificially flavored; 4 bars Chocolatey Pretzels, naturally & artificially flavored; 4 bars Chocolatey Strawberry, naturally & artificially flavored.

Anna D.
I've only ever had the Strawberry ones but MY LORD! They're delicious - my favorite "bar" by far. They're filling, kill your sweet tooth and are (relatively) decent for you. The price point is decent - I try to hunt down a coupon or sale as paying full price can sting a little for the size of the bars and box, however I will continue to buy and I would recommend.
Aimee W.
I don't always have time to eat breakfast since I spend every morning trying to get others ready and fed before school. This product is perfect for me to just grab and go. They are very delicious and you get a big box for a low price. These are great for the whole family and perfect for just a snack.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
So tasty and inexpensive. Great breakfast for when you are on the go. I certainly would buy this product again. Kellogg's products are the best and are pretty healthy. Always great breakfast items. I love the red berry bars.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
I buy these sometimes they can be a little expensive but they are healthy and taste good..i usually buy these when i go food shopping...
Rosaly N.
I love breakfast this because it is fast for me before going to work. It saves me having to cook and spend more time prepared recipes.
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
These are so good that I could just eat them all in one sitting to be honest. I bought them at shop rite.
Teeheenah  M.
Sacramento, Ca
I love these! When I am rushing out the door, I always grab one of these so I can get some in my stomach.
Hannah D.
San Diego, CA
Great for on the go breakfast! Or even a daytime snack! Healthy and delicious at the same time!