BY SPECIAL K #3 in Cereal

Bursting With Red Berries, Millions Have Fallen For Special K® Red Berries Cereal. With rice and wheat flakes and crunchy fruity goodness, what's not to love?

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarwheat Branfreeze-dried Strawberriescontains 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar Syrupsaltmalt Flavorvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

Junior H.
Tampa
I love the tiny tartness of the berry flavors, I have eaten Special K for many years and always go between plain and berry. I think I have tried every flavor at least once and these two keep me from becoming bored with the same cereal all the time.
It never gives you that heavy feeling some cereals give after eating.  Being in College I tend to want to sleep until the last minute so my go-to tip is on the weekends I put my cereal in airtight containers for the week. Grab one on the way out the door and have breakfast on the way to Campus, between classes when studying or when on a break.  No, I do not pour my milk on it until I am ready to eat.  I have it in a separate container.
Shannon C.
This is my favorite cereal right now. As the new year approaches and I’m trying to eat healthier, this cereal is the best and most delicious option in my opinion. 3 years ago I have a bow with fat free milk for breakfast and dinner and lost over 30 pounds in three months. This cereal is very filling and the fruit in it gives you flavor and texture so that you don’t tire of it. I like to add a touch of honey for. Little bit of sweetness to mine.
Nikki N.
I give this a four star rating because it is not my personal favorite that the strawberries are always so tart, but I love the fruit to flake ratio and taste. There is a decent amount of strawberries in each box, and the Special K flakes are always great and is a fantastic cereal to help fill you up in the morning or for any meal of the day really. And I think for how nutritional this cereal is in comparison to others on the market it is a genuine good taste
Amber M.
Allendale, MI
This cereal is fantastic, and even more so if you try adding bananas. At times the strawberry’s can get a little tart, but adding the bananas gives just the right touch of sweetness. My only complaints are that sometimes there are not enough berries throughout the box and how quickly this cereal can get soggy if you don’t eat it immediately. But hey, even soggy it is still pretty great!
Kyle R.
South Hadley, MA
Wake up, check Instagram, eat special k red berries in bed and get my day started! That’s been my routine for the last four years and I don’t intend on shaking it up! I love the red berries in the cereal and it’s not too sweet. It keeps me regular and never bloated, I don’t get tired afterwards from the carbs, but rather feel energized for a workout! Love this brand and cereal.
Blanca M.
Mooresville
Honestly I am quite reluctant to this type of products as a solution to weight problems but I have still tried and even bought them once to convince myself that: These cereals are nothing special.
I'm not going to say that my experience was unpleasant or wonderful because I especially: "I did not like them", but that does not mean that they know they are fatal because there are some tastes for there will surely be people who love them.Special K® Kellogg's Red Berries Cereal
Kat M.
Lewisburg
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Eating healthy is important to me. I only eat cereal on the weekends as a special treat, but I don’t want to go too far overboard! This special k cereal satisfies my sweet tooth at 9 grams of sugar per serving. Sometimes I will add some fresh berries as the dried berries aren’t enough for that fruit fix I crave!Special K® Kellogg's Red Berries Cereal
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
This cereal is not my favorite but my whole family loves it. I don't think that it has a ridiculous price on it and I really like the fact that it is supposed to be healthier than some other cereals. I just don't like it though. But it does have a good amount of sugar and the right amount of crunch. I gave it four stars because I personally don't enjoy it. But I do enjoy the concept of it. I think that it does deserve five stars, but again, I don't eat it. :(
Jasmine O.
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
This is definitely a healthier alternative to Kellogg's Frosted Flakes CerealHowever, I kind of hate the strawberries. They’re so tart and when they’re soggy they’re chewy. But, I do like that it gives the milk a but of a strawberry milk taste and doesn’t make you feel completely guilty.
Catherine P.
Love love love this cereal! The flavor is amazing. The dried strawberries really add the extra touch! I also love the balance between cereal and the dried fruit in the cereal. Would definitely recommend to those looking for a light and easy breakfast that will leave you full, but not miserable!
Erica G.
Princeton, NJ
What can I add to this cereal so it doesn't always taste the same, And so i will actually like to eat the same cereal dialy?
Zoe B.
Do you like this cereal better with or without milk?
Donna M.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this cereal?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried the special k diet?
Andrea C. I.
The strawberry can get soggy?