BY SPECIAL K #4 in Cereal

Bursting With Red Berries, Millions Have Fallen For Special K® Red Berries Cereal. With rice and wheat flakes and crunchy fruity goodness, what's not to love?

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarwheat Branfreeze-dried Strawberriescontains 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar Syrupsaltmalt Flavorvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I LOVEEEE this cereal!!!! I buy this from Costco in a 2-pack so it lasts me a couple months. I love that it's not really sugary, and strawberries are one of my favorite fruits so that's even better. The cereal can be eaten dry as a snack (the strawberries are dried) or in milk, and personally I like the strawberries more when they're soaked in the milk. It's definitely my go-to cereal and it's sorta healthy I guess compared to other cereals
Kathy N.
Gardena , CA
My favorite cereal. I like cereal but I've found the price to be outrageous for these more "exotic" cereals. Well, just about any cereal, actually. These are the big boxes of Special K with dehydrated strawberries. I've seen the same cereal with other berries and combinations of berries, but haven't tried those--I like these too much. The price through Amazon makes this cereal affordable. I've noticed that the food products I'm receiving from Amazon are just as fresh, or even more so, than what I'm getting from the local grocery. I'm happy with my purchase, prompt shipment through Amazon Prime and better pricing for quantity purchase, so I'll keep enjoying the cereal that I like. Recommended.
Lori F.
Wexford
My youngest son loves Special K with Red Berries Cereal. He enjoys the fact that it has freeze dried strawberries with Special K cereal. I personally find the flakes a bit too sweet to be a healthy cereal. We also feel that is would be better with more berries. There isn't a good ratio of berries to flakes if you are eating it for the strawberry flavor. I'd rather see more berries and less sweetener on the flakes.
Jasmine p.
Independence
I love this cereal! The flakes are lightly sweetened and the strawberry slices are perfect! It has fiber which is not only good for you but is super filling! One bowl in the morning and I'm full and energized and ready to tackle whatever comes my way. I like getting the box with two bags at Sam's Club. It saves me money and time and is super convenient! Special K® Kellogg's Red Berries Cereal
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Yummy,  excellent cereal...Tastes  great and the price is good also..A little more expensive then the other cereal I buy , but worth every penny.Its even healthy fir you..I had bought several different flavors of Special K Cereal and I have loved them all....Red berries are our Family's favorite, if we had to choose. I would definitely recommend to everyone and I would buy again and again..
Michelle H.
I have a hard time finding this cereal in any of our local grocery stores any more. It seems that companies think that everybody wants nuts or chocolate in their cereal and seem to cater more to that than adding dehydrated strawberries to cereal. I am not a sweet eater for my breakfast, I like food that has fruit in it. I either eat this cereal or oatmeal with applesauce for breakfast. I alternate the 2 so that I don't get tired of eating the same thing. All that being said I rather eat this tasty cereal than any of the other brands now being sold. I use to eat nothing but bran cereal for breakfast but the company quit making the one I liked and Kellogg's Special K Cereal with Red Berries is the only one I could find that I liked to take the place of the bran cereal.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This is one of my favorite cereals. It’s not too sweet and at first I didn’t like the freeze dried berries at all but I’ve learned that if you let them soak for a minute the weird crunchiness goes away and they taste like regular strawberries. Affordable and seemingly always on sale or there are coupons available all the time in the paper or online.
Junior H.
Tampa
I love the tiny tartness of the berry flavors, I have eaten Special K for many years and always go between plain and berry. I think I have tried every flavor at least once and these two keep me from becoming bored with the same cereal all the time.
It never gives you that heavy feeling some cereals give after eating.  Being in College I tend to want to sleep until the last minute so my go-to tip is on the weekends I put my cereal in airtight containers for the week. Grab one on the way out the door and have breakfast on the way to Campus, between classes when studying or when on a break.  No, I do not pour my milk on it until I am ready to eat.  I have it in a separate container.
Morgan P.
Wichita
I like Special K cereal products because they are typically a healthier version of cereal for breakfast. For me it needed more sugar, but that is the whole point of this cereal (healthier for you). So for me, I liked it but not enough to buy it all the time. If I do, I add sugar to it or try my best to eat it how it comes.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
this is my all-time favorite special-k cereal! i grew up on this because my mom would always buy it, but i liked it even more than her! she always would buy it at our local grocery store or walmart, but if i but it i get it from kroger. the strawberries add the perfect healthy touch to the cereal and it’s still sweet so it still tastes great!
Erica G.
Princeton, NJ
What can I add to this cereal so it doesn't always taste the same, And so i will actually like to eat the same cereal dialy?
Zoe B.
Waldwick, NJ
Do you like this cereal better with or without milk?
Donna M.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this cereal?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried the special k diet?
Andrea C. I.
The strawberry can get soggy?

Kohl's