BY SPECIAL K #3 in Cereal

Bursting With Red Berries, Millions Have Fallen For Special K® Red Berries Cereal. With rice and wheat flakes and crunchy fruity goodness, what's not to love?

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarwheat Branfreeze-dried Strawberriescontains 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar Syrupsaltmalt Flavorvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is my all time favorite cereal ever. I've tried many different cereals in my life and I have, over the past few years now, only purchased this one whenever I have purchased cereal. The dried strawberries are easily rehydrated with the milk in your bowl and give you just enough sweetness. The flakes are also a good source of protein, energy and grain. So in essence they keep things moving through your system 😁😉😁. A good bowl of cereal for breakfast or even for an evening snack rather than a bowl of ice cream can keep you on track with your diet goals. I definitely recommend this cereal for anyone. I know that I'll keep buying it as long as they keep making it 👍
Kathy N.
Gardena , CA
My favorite cereal. I like cereal but I've found the price to be outrageous for these more "exotic" cereals. Well, just about any cereal, actually. These are the big boxes of Special K with dehydrated strawberries. I've seen the same cereal with other berries and combinations of berries, but haven't tried those--I like these too much. The price through Amazon makes this cereal affordable. I've noticed that the food products I'm receiving from Amazon are just as fresh, or even more so, than what I'm getting from the local grocery. I'm happy with my purchase, prompt shipment through Amazon Prime and better pricing for quantity purchase, so I'll keep enjoying the cereal that I like. Recommended.
Kimberlie W.
Midland, TX
When special k red berries first came out years ago the commercials all claimed that replacing one meal with a bowl of cereal would benefit you in weight loss, so I decided to give it a try. And I will say it’s true, now it doesn’t mean eat like crap all day then have a bowl of cereal for dinner. If you maintain a healthy diet and also try to exercise regular replacing lunch or dinner with a bowl of cereal will definitely work. It worked for me the first 3 mo the of me doing so I lost 15lbs and 5 inches around my waist! I definitely recommend! I love the dried strawberries they are nice and tart and not at all chewy or cardboard tasting.
vale L.
Kissimmee
For years, I've been a big fan of Special K Red Berries. Not only is it nutritious and the ideal way to start my day, but it is also packed with the sweetness of the dried strawberries and also provides a delicate crunch for texture. It is great alone, with milk, or with yogurt!This is my favorite cereal! I love the crunchy flakes and the real strawberries, plus it is low in calories. I love eating this for a meal as well as it makes a great snack.Special K® Kellogg's Red Berries Cereal
Luna B.
Riverside
Special K cereal is great. I loved it for a while but the only problem I have is the strawberry aspect. They are too sweet to the point where they taste extremely artificial to me and it’s not a matter of me not liking strawberries, it’s a matter of the strawberries being fake strawberries and trying too hard to be real. Yes the cereal is healthy and all that, and on its own it’s awesome but the strawberries are an overkill.
Tracy c.
Forks, WA
Yummy,  excellent cereal...Tastes  great and the price is good also..A little more expensive then the other cereal I buy , but worth every penny.Its even healthy fir you..I had bought several different flavors of Special K Cereal and I have loved them all....Red berries are our Family's favorite, if we had to choose. I would definitely recommend to everyone and I would buy again and again..
Trinity S.
Elizabethtown
I love this cereal!! First of all, I love pretty much all of the special k cereals, but this one is my favorite! It’s more filling and better for you than the more sugary cereals. The strawberries can sometimes taste a little off, but that’s most likely because they are dried and mixed in with the cereal flakes. If you haven’t tried this cereal yet, I suggest you do! Very good.
amina b.
Utica, NY
I love this cereal more than any other cereal. I eat it with vanilla almond milk and it is amazing. It’s not too expensive or sweet, but it doesn’t taste like cardboard either. I can never find mythological berry and chocolate one I hear about so I just throw in some dark chocolate chips and it’s the perfect meal between meals (honestly, I even eat it as a “desert” option).
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Favorite favorite favorite! I can’t live without this cereal and I buy several boxes at once because I don’t ever want to run out. The red berries are super flavorful, and I’m not usually a dehydrated fruit kind of girl. I love these though, and the combination with flakes that aren’t coated in sugar is perfect. Add in some fresh banana for the best quick breakfast ever.
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
Kellogg' s Special K Red Berries cereal is one of my grandmother's favorite cereals. She likes that is only lightly sweetened and the berries are much better then she first thought they might be. I have also eaten this cereal and agree it tastes very good. In this case you don't have to sacrifice a good flavor for a healthier cereal option. We would both recommend this product.
Erica G.
Princeton, NJ
What can I add to this cereal so it doesn't always taste the same, And so i will actually like to eat the same cereal dialy?
Zoe B.
Do you like this cereal better with or without milk?
Donna M.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this cereal?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried the special k diet?
Andrea C. I.
The strawberry can get soggy?