BY SPECIAL K #4 in Cereal

Bursting With Red Berries, Millions Have Fallen For Special K® Red Berries Cereal. With rice and wheat flakes and crunchy fruity goodness, what's not to love?

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarwheat Branfreeze-dried Strawberriescontains 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar Syrupsaltmalt Flavorvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

Kathy N.
Gardena, CA
My favorite cereal. I like cereal but I've found the price to be outrageous for these more "exotic" cereals. Well, just about any cereal, actually. These are the big boxes of Special K with dehydrated strawberries. I've seen the same cereal with other berries and combinations of berries, but haven't tried those--I like these too much. The price through Amazon makes this cereal affordable. I've noticed that the food products I'm receiving from Amazon are just as fresh, or even more so, than what I'm getting from the local grocery. I'm happy with my purchase, prompt shipment through Amazon Prime and better pricing for quantity purchase, so I'll keep enjoying the cereal that I like. Recommended.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Yummy,  excellent cereal...Tastes  great and the price is good also..A little more expensive then the other cereal I buy , but worth every penny.Its even healthy fir you..I had bought several different flavors of Special K Cereal and I have loved them all....Red berries are our Family's favorite, if we had to choose. I would definitely recommend to everyone and I would buy again and again..
Marla R.
Bartlett
Special K with red berries is one of my favorite cereals. You can eat it as it is or add a banana to change the taste some. You can also add raisins. And it tastes great and it's also very healthy. When I grocery shop at Kroger I always pick some up. If you haven't tried it I recommend you give it a try.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
I love the flavor of this cereal; they add in dried halves of strawberries and when you go to eat it with milk the strawberries plump up and make for a very tasty mouthful. Every morsel is delightful and lately I've been using Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and it just makes for a lovely pairing any time of day. The flakes are made of crunchy rice and wheat which makes for a healthy nourishing cereal.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This is one of my favorite cereals. It’s not too sweet and at first I didn’t like the freeze dried berries at all but I’ve learned that if you let them soak for a minute the weird crunchiness goes away and they taste like regular strawberries. Affordable and seemingly always on sale or there are coupons available all the time in the paper or online.
Junior H.
Tampa
I love the tiny tartness of the berry flavors, I have eaten Special K for many years and always go between plain and berry. I think I have tried every flavor at least once and these two keep me from becoming bored with the same cereal all the time.
It never gives you that heavy feeling some cereals give after eating.  Being in College I tend to want to sleep until the last minute so my go-to tip is on the weekends I put my cereal in airtight containers for the week. Grab one on the way out the door and have breakfast on the way to Campus, between classes when studying or when on a break.  No, I do not pour my milk on it until I am ready to eat.  I have it in a separate container.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
this is my all-time favorite special-k cereal! i grew up on this because my mom would always buy it, but i liked it even more than her! she always would buy it at our local grocery store or walmart, but if i but it i get it from kroger. the strawberries add the perfect healthy touch to the cereal and it’s still sweet so it still tastes great!
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
This is actually one of my favorite cereals. It's available at every grocery store, and it tastes great. I was trying to lose some weight and saw that this was a recommended cereal as a healthy option that tastes great. One of my favorite fruits is strawberries, so I especially loved the taste of this cereal. Highly recommend!
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
I am addicted to this cereal and my family can confirm this, I consume it every day, several times a day, I love its flavor, it fills me a lot and it is not as sweet as the others, I really like this product, my husband says should buy them wholesale
Melany K.
This cereal taste sweet but not too sweet, and it goes great with almond milk. I also add a whole banana that I slice up with a butter knife. The combination makes me feel like I’m eating a healthy breakfast! The cereal is also low in fat and contains many vitamins and folic acid. I have 3 boxes at home right now!
Erica G.
Princeton, NJ
What can I add to this cereal so it doesn't always taste the same, And so i will actually like to eat the same cereal dialy?
Zoe B.
Do you like this cereal better with or without milk?
Donna M.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this cereal?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried the special k diet?
Andrea C. I.
The strawberry can get soggy?