Special K® Kellogg's Pumpkin Spice Pastry Crisps uploaded by Keia R.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Pastry Crisps Guiltness Pumpkin Goodness at 100 calories per package. see more...

Morgan L.
New york, NY
Way too sweet! Great as a once a year purchase in the fall! More of a snack food than a breakfast food! Definitely can taste the pumpkin spice flavor which is nice. It’s mixed into their original special k cereal. Can only find in the fall
Megan H.
I love their pastries! This one is so good especially in the fall with all the pumpkins everywhere but I love this all year round! Not only do I eat this one but I eat a lot of their pastries and I’ve never ever had one bad one.
Savannah F.
Mobile
I buy these in the fall to get my pumpkin fix. They are fantastic toasted in the toaster. Downsides are that they definitely don’t hold me over for long hunger wise and they aren’t low carb. They’re a nice pop tart substitute, though!
Amber P.
thomaston , GA
These are awesome. Although I wish there came more in a box and a package. They have an amazing taste not too artificial. They also are cool because of how thin they are and they are crunchy but soft!
Valerie R.
Adelanto, CA
These are amazing and I am addicted! I actually bought mine from the 99 cent store which was an awesome buy. I will definitely continue to repurchase these as they make a great on the go snack.
graciela f.
I hate the taste I don't like this flavor I think the product is practic I mean you something that you can grab and just eat without preparing a meal but I personally don't like the flavor
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I like these, they arent my favorite flavor but I like to mix it up and try new things. I'm not sure if I will buy these specific ones but there wasnt really anything wrong with them.
Christa D.
West Haven, CT
These are my favorite! I love pumpkin spice everything and these are so good. I got these at the local grocery store and I keep them in my school bag for a healthy snack.
Alexis L.
Rochester
Special K bars are great go to a snack with low calories. I tried the Pumpkin and it was definitely not one of my favorites. I enjoy the strawberry and blueberry a lot more.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
These were surprisingly good! I know that pumpkin spice is a very overrated flavor and I feel that at some point it tastes the same even in different products from different companies. This product however really tastes like a genuine pumpkin spice that you would find in a pie and it’s still low calorie. I definitely recommend buying when available.
Klara M.