BY SPECIAL K #53 in Protein Shakes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Brittany V.
Waukegan, IL
This has an amazing flavor! I would stock up on these when I was pregnant because I would get such terrible morning sickness- especially when I was hungry. On the nights the nights that I woke up for whatever reason, I would grab a bottle and drink up. Those mornings were always the easiest because I had something to tide me over until I could eat something substantial for breakfast.

It's low in calories, high in protein, and very good for supplementing extra nutrients.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
The rich chocolate is the best chocolate flavor so much more deeper than the plain old special k chocolate. I swap these with a muscle milk protein shake a few times a week to change things up. Just bought another pack this morning, I definitely recommend if you want something satisfying while cutting calories!!! I will be having mine at 1230 for lunch!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
The protein shakes are so good. I drink these in the summer when I'm not too hungry for breakfast and they will keep me full until lunch. The rich chocolate is silky rich and nice to have. For 4 bottles it can get expensive depending how much you buy them, but worth the buy!
Rene M.
Valdosta , GA
If you're a person who is on-the-go often, these Kelloggs protein shakes are a great way to get your daily protein and vitamins. I've used it to supplement breakfast when I wake up late and have to sprint to class. They are pretty tasty too.
Devin G.
These are so good! I take them in the car with me on my way to work. They keep me full for a good 2-3 hours and have lots of protein. I buy them whenever they are on sale and I have a coupon because they are kind of expensive.
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
They are delicious. Great in protein. I'm a vegetable so I drink one of this a morning to get protein. They are a bit pricey but worth it.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Is there a lot of sugar In this?