Special K® Kellogg's Protein™ Milk Chocolate Protein Shake

by Special K

Naturally & artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Protein™ Milk Chocolate Protein Shake!
How would you rate this product?
Hialeah, FL
Special K® Kellogg's Protein™ Milk Chocolate Protein Shake uploaded by Sasha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best breakfast drink ever to be made! I love this protein shake because it’s so simple and easy. To take on the go. The flavors are all amazing but chocolate is my favorite and I just can’t get enough. Special K® Kellogg's Protein™ Milk Chocolate Protein Shake
Elizabeth, NJ
I am so upset that this product has been discontinued but I LOVE it. I have been recently home & sick as ever. I just started having these and it’s been keeping me energized as well as giving me the protein that I need since my appetite isn’t all that great with me being sick.
Noblesville, IN
Recently started eating healthier so I try and have a lighter lunch. My go-to is this protein shake and a yogurt! Fills me up and I've lost weight already with the help of this shake (and more special k products) it tastes SO good. I love chocolate so this satisfies my sweet craving!!
Girard, OH
Love these shakes! I was prepping my own shakes but felt there wasn't enough protein and was instantly hungry after. These shakes are different. Very effective, very filling and altogether I really enjoy them and love the taste!
And have just enough caffeine. They are also pretty filling. We are pescatarian and my boyfriend is diabetic so these are good to have around for a little extra protein or when you need something in your system quick.
Special K® Kellogg's Protein™ Milk Chocolate Protein Shake uploaded by Julianna W.
I never eat breakfast and am trying to start getting something in my system earlier than noon. This is super easy if you're on the go. Has less of a chalky taste than most protein shakes
Purchased at: Walmart
These are literally life savers for me. I’m on a diet and these always get me through my workout!!! They kinda taste like the kids pediasure stuff but not in a bad way.
South Lyon, MI
These are okay. A little chalky but I like how they taste. I use these when I'm in a rush or too lazy to make a real protein shake. This only has 10 grams of protein in it, which really isn't much. I can mix 8 oz fat free milk with 1 scoop of my Fitmiss protein powder for 2.5x as much protein and the same amount of calories.
Fort Gibson, OK
The best flavor out of all the Special K protein shakes, doesn't have that nasty aftertaste. I've been drinking these to help me put on weight after being ill, I try to drink 1 everyday and after over 2 weeks I'd gained 10lbs, now I'm only 10lbs away from my goal and I'm confident I'll reach it drinking these shakes
These are good for in a pinch. They are chalky, but they keep you full and they're easy to grab and go. It definitely doesn't have enough protein. I like to have 20-25 grams per serving and this only has 10 so it's really not the best bet if you're looking for benefit of protein drink, but it's easy and quick.