BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley D.
Gladstone, ND
I did not enjoy these too much. I do like other Special K bars but this one did not strike me as anything special. I am not a fan of almonds but decided to give it a try anyways. I thought the honey would cancel it out but it unfortunately did not.
Brenna H.
Washington, DC
Very tasty and full of protein I really like these bars they are a nice price too can't beat the price and they are usually on sale Safeway
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
Not my favorite flavor in these by the special K protein bars are pretty tasty definitely help me when I'm trying to curb my appetite
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
Soo tasty! i just tried the special k bars and i like them as much as the fiber one bars. i love the taste of the almond in it.
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
I love special K products! I love these granola bars. I recommend this to everyone, they are healthy and taste great.
Jessica c.
Meadowview va
These are tasty and I would recommend them to anyone who like special k. The flavors together are good.
Kayla O.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is one of my favorite on the go snacks. It's light but can hold you over till your next meal.
Eichelle R.
Love it and keeps me full and neutral for the day till lunch or dinner. Love it