BY SPECIAL K

The Sweet Taste Of Strawberries Gives You The Perfect Little Pick-me-up. It's The Strawberry Protein Shake You've Been Waiting For!

Ingredients

Water Nonfat Milk Soy Protein Isolate Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Canola Oil Polydextrose Natural And Artificial Flavor Gellan Gum Potassium Citrate Cellulose Gum Dipotassium Phosphate Sucralose Acesulfame Potassium Red 3 Yellow 6 Blue 1 Vitamins And Minerals: Magnesium Phosphate Tricalcium Phosphate Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) Vitamin A Palmitate Niacinamide Iron (Ferric Pyrophosphate) Calcium Pantothenate Zinc Sulfate Vitamin D3 Manganese Sulfate Vitamin K1 Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Potassium Iodide Folic Acid Biotin Chromium Chloride Sodium Molybdate Sodium Selenite Vitamin B12

• Whats your favorite flavor? 56 Answers
  • so does it only come in four pack because i know i'll want a hund...1 Answers
  • What are some good protein shakes or foods? & are these good...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. I never eat breakfast and these are great for me. They're quick and easy and taste good. I have the milk chocolate and it really tastes like a milk chocolate bar. I ordered them on target they cost $6 for 4 so I mean they are a little pricey but they work so I'm going to keep buying them. I would recommend them if someone would ask. They don't leave a weird after taste like some of the protein shakes I've tried in the past do. They are great cold but I really don't care for them warm. I guess it's personal preference more than anything though. So if you're looking for a good meal replacement I would recommend these and they have a few different flavors which make it nice.
Victoria M.
Eden , NC
Out of all the flavors I’ve tried so far this is the best one. It doesn’t have that protein flavor that everybody hates. It satisfies my hunger and keeps me full for 2-3 hours depending on if I had break and a snack before lunch.
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I buy these sometimes bc I don’t have time to make breakfast everyday but to me they’re kind of expensive and they don’t fill me up at all. It does taste really good but it’s not enough for me so I wouldn’t recommend it
To me this product is extremely tasty and sometimes I even forget that it’s good for you, it is a perfect way to be full and not to eat a lot of food. This is an very satisfying and effective body for me and I’m sure for you too!
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
The chocolate drink of this brand is so good. It’s perfect for on the go and getting a meal in without having to worry too much. It’s more expensive but good for the working mom or busy morning.
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these because they're easy and quick for my busy student life. I think these are quite expensive. Over 6$ for 4 bottles where as carnation instant breakfast offers a pack of 6 for around the same price. These also make me feel extremely sick after I have one. All in all I would not recommend.
Lizbeth R.
I usually drink this when am in a rush and dont have time to make breakfast is just grab and go, I would say that is really affordable and I dont drink this all the time, I prefer driking the premier protein instead because it has more protein in it and it tastes much better than this one
J v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These protein shakes taste so good. They do have alot of sugar though so please be aware of that and read nutrition labels at all times when you are watching your weight or working towards a weight orientated goal. they do taste amazing though
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do theses curve your appetite and keep you full? Absolutely! Does that curved appetite potentially help you to lose weight? As long as you workout and eat healthy along with it! Do these taste good? Absolutely NOT! I had the chocolate flavor and I could barely stomach it. It wouldn't settle easy at all in my stomach. It would make me gag drying to drink one. I ended up giving them to a friend who shared my unbearable dislike for these. They ended up in the trash! I am not sure if all the flavors are so disgusting but I would not recommend the chocolate!
Rena S.
My husband and I use these every day simply because we do not have time in the morning for anything else. We can keep them in the fridge and grab them when we're on the go. He leaves for work and I'm rushing to get the kids to school and it's kind of nice to know that we're taking care of ourselves by not skipping meals and to know that our spouse is cared for too. My kids enjoy the bars sometimes but they eat a healthy breakfast at a nice school so the bars are a snack for them usually or if they have to stay after school for a project. I'm not a fan of how much sugar is in these but if it's ALL you get in the morning it's really not bad at all and ensures you are getting 15% iron, 10 grams of protein, 30% folic acid, 35% most other things in just one bottle. There are 190 calories and 5g of fat. I know that some people might prefer less sugar/lower calorie drinks but honestly if you want one that tastes pretty good and you don't cringe at drinking so you can actually stick to it... this is a really good way to go. It's probably more for people looking to get the proper nutrients (instead of nothing in the morning) rather than someone on a strict diet. I think that this product is sometimes misunderstood :) I don't care much for the strawberry, it's nice but not for me. I do however like the chocolate, and the mocha quite a bit. I haven't really experimented with the other flavors but after writing this review I think I might soon just for fun. The cost of these might be a little higher than I'd like but with coupons or Amazon/Costco/Sams deals they aren't bad at all coming in at less than a buck a bottle after discounts.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Do they taste good?
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Marisa U.
London, CA
What flavor did you prefer? Can you taste the protein in them? And are they filling?
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
Do these have a weird after taste like some other protein drinks?