BY SPECIAL K #16 in Protein Supplements

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bars, Double Chocolate

Buy on www.ama...
Jacqueline N.
Columbus
These are so good especially if you workout in the morning and didn’t eat breakfast. These are a good way to build muscle by getting that protein and you also get a really delicious breakfast (or snack) our of it too!
stacia r.
Marble, MN
Being a mommy a go I forget to feed myself sometimes. This is a great bar to throw in my purse and eat when I'm on the go. Protein and great taste is a good combo when you need to keep up with a toddler
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
I usually never eat these to supplement food because their low on protein . But I will eat them when I need a small snack . Really good and taste like a chocolate Barr
althea c.
These protein meal bars are amazing, for when your in a hurry or a snack for a post workout or just your dinner, it's great for a meal replacement, just drink it with a little water and it'll get you full! But not for lunch or breakfast because obviously it'll leave you hungry later on
kristen v.
North Port
I use these protein bars frequently because I'm breastfeeding. I love the chocolate taste. These don't have the chalky, medicine taste that most other protein bars have and I really like that. They give me the added protein that I need so baby and I can both get what we need.
lauren R.
Before going vegan, these were my go-to meal substitute bars. I would take them with me to the gym for a post workout snack, or I'd eat them for breakfast or lunch when I was too lazy to cook. I really loved the convenience of these and the high protein content, and the taste!
Santa F.
Boston,MA
I tried the Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Replacement Bar, and I absolutely LOVED it. It has such a powerful strawberry taste, without making your mouth cringe. It's something that I would...
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
So good for on the go! I throw a couple of these in the diaper bag with my sons snacks and I don't have to worry about munching on his snacks when I'm feeling peckish. I also get my chocolate fix at the same time so, score one for mama bear!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Double chocolate and special k?! It can't be beat. I love how healthy special K is, and how affordable it is! These meal bars are so yummy and keep you so full throughout your day. I recommend to anyone who needs a cheap snack or is dieting!
Alysha M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Very good filling snack! I get these when I'm watching my calories! I love anything chocolate so I had to get these. Reasonable price for a reasonable product! I would recommend to anyone watching there calorie intake