BY SPECIAL K #18 in Protein Supplements

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bars, Double Chocolate

x x.
x
These are so good especially if you workout in the morning and didn’t eat breakfast. These are a good way to build muscle by getting that protein and you also get a really delicious breakfast (or snack) our of it too!
kristen v.
North Port
I use these protein bars frequently because I'm breastfeeding. I love the chocolate taste. These don't have the chalky, medicine taste that most other protein bars have and I really like that. They give me the added protein that I need so baby and I can both get what we need.
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
So good for on the go! I throw a couple of these in the diaper bag with my sons snacks and I don't have to worry about munching on his snacks when I'm feeling peckish. I also get my chocolate fix at the same time so, score one for mama bear!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Double chocolate and special k?! It can't be beat. I love how healthy special K is, and how affordable it is! These meal bars are so yummy and keep you so full throughout your day. I recommend to anyone who needs a cheap snack or is dieting!
sophia s.
staten island , NY
omg these are so good like there less carbs then other things but tase soo good like the chocolate and crisp... omg yum i would buy it again totally!! and it’s a good price to buy and get a good amount of bars so !!! ahh
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
Those bars are really really good. But it does not feel me up as much as I'd like. It has a great chocolatey flavor and low in calories. It is not the cheapest thing on the aisle but it is a good quality of food.
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
I buy these for snacks when I'm at school. It gives me energy, feels me up, and keeps me going. Wish they were just a little bigger in size. The price is reasonable for the quality. Def buy this as a quick snack.
Moe A.
Astoria
I love these bars for a snack they taste just like a candy bar without all the guilt. They keep me full for a few hours and the chocolate is so delicious. They are so good I eat it really really slow.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
These are so delicious! I usually take one in the morning to work as my breakfast. They are filling so I don't get hungry until lunch which is wonderful. Definitely recommend to anyone with a busy schedule.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I pack this for my husband for lunch during his work out days and they are awesome!! He raves about how much he loves the chocolate taste and how fulfilling they are . I would buy this again!!

back