BY SPECIAL K

Take A Bite Into The Dessert-inspired Special K® Chocolatey Dipped Mint Protein Meal Bar And Enjoy The Soft Center Dipped And Covered In A Thin Chocolatey Coating, While The Minty Taste Takes It To Another Level. And With Protein And Fiber, There’s Nothing To Feel Guilty About. Dessert Craving, Consider Yourself Indulged.

*contains 6g Total Fat Per Serving. See Nutrition Information For Saturated Fat Content.

Ingredients

Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitan Tristearate, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor)L ,Soluble Corn Fiberl ,Sugarl ,Soy Protein Isolatel ,Whey Protein Concentratel ,Corn Syrupl ,Maltodextrinl ,Waterl ,Fructosel ,Palm Oill ,Dextrosel ,Contains 2% Or Less Of Glycerinl ,Modified Soy Proteinl ,Agarl ,Saltl ,Oil Of Peppermintl ,Yellow 5 Lakel ,Blue 1 Lakel ,Bht For Freshnessl ,Almond Flourl ,Partially Defatted Peanut Flourl ,Wheat Starchl ,Vitamins And Minerals:L ,Calcium Carbonatel ,Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)L ,Niacinamidel ,Zinc Oxidel ,Reduced Ironl ,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)L ,Vitamin A Palmitatel ,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)L ,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)L ,Folic Acidl ,Vitamin D3l ,Vitamin B12

Buy on target.com
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I will not buy these again. They're too rich and after half of one I'm ready to toss it. The only reason I kept eating the ones I have is d/t the protein and the hopes that since it's a "meal bar," that it would curb my appetite. I have definitely had better. They look very good on the box but unless you like chomping into a marshmallow (such as an Easter Peep's) or a sugar hill then these will make you cringe. I gave them 2 stars for the protein and the tad bit of chocolate and minty flavor.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
This is a perfect snack, quick fill item. The taste is great. It’s like eating a candy bar. No chalky taste like some other protein bars. The one down side is these aren’t the cheapest for the quantity you receive. Other than that I recommend.
Dunmore, PA
Pretty good. Tastes like a grasshopper shake or like thin mints kind of. The texture of the filling is soft and fluffy. The chocolate coating is good. They are a little too sweet but it helps serve as like a replacement candy bar type craving.
charlotte C.
Harrisonburg, VA
It didn't make me feel that "full" but if you want something like a candy bar in a snack/meal bar then this is a great choice. The inside is the consistency of a three musketeers bar with a smooth mint filling. It is very sweet.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I bought this because I wanted a snack instead of a big lunch. Sometimes these bars are hit or miss in flavor, so I was skeptical. This looked good on the package. The bar is pretty big, and its a chocolate coating over a whipped mint center. When I tried it, I could not believe how good it was! Its not as candy like as a chocolate covered peppermint candy like York, but its absolutely delicious! Its big enough to be filling. I love these!!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are to die for! mint is my weakness. I love mint everything! so when I saw these I had to try them. and as expected they are delicious! they make a great snack. I can never just have 1 though. they are that good!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
These are tasty! And I like that they have added protein in them. I can't imagine how anyone could call this a meal, even if you're dieting, but as a substantial snack, they are great.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these so much ! If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream you will also love these . So lite and filling !!
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
YES YES YES! I love special K. They know exactly what someone who is on a diet will crave! These tasted AMAZING!
Chelsea C.
Rockaway, NJ
Girl scout thin mints with out the guilt. buy these on sale and stock up. you won't regret it
Dunmore, PA
Do they taste like thin mints?
Where can I find these?