BY SPECIAL K

Chocolate And Peanut Butter. They’re Kind Of Perfect Together. With Special K® Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars, These Flavors Come Together For One Truly Exceptional Protein Bar: Crispy Rice And Creamy Peanut Butter In A Delicious, Rich Chocolatey Coating. One Good Bite Deserves Another.

Also Available For Purchase In Single-serve Packages.

,Soy Protein Isolatel ,Sugarl ,Soluble Corn Fiberl ,Vegetable Oil (Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Sorbitan Tristearate, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)L ,Peanut Butter (Peanuts)L ,Fructosel ,Inulinl ,Corn Syrupl ,Dextrosel ,Cocoa Processed With Alkalil ,Ricel ,Whole Grain Wheatl ,Waterl ,Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerinl ,Sorbitoll ,Saltl ,Wheat Branl ,Peanut Oill ,Natural Flavorsl ,Soluble Wheat Fiberl ,Wheyl ,Soy Lecithinl ,Malt Flavorl ,Sesame Seed Oill ,Bht For Freshnessl ,Almond Flourl ,Vitamins And Minerals:L ,Calcium Carbonatel ,Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)L ,Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)L ,Niacinamidel ,Zinc Oxidel ,Reduced Ironl ,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)L ,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate)L ,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)L ,Vitamin A Palmitatel ,Vitamin B12l ,Folic Acidl ,Vitamin D3

• "tastes great easy on the go for breakfast or just as a snack " in 1 review
  • "They taste good and they are very easy to take with you for on the go!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I picked a box of these up the other day after seeing a deal for them in Ibotta and I'm pleasantly surprised! These bars are filling and delicious. They may not be the healthiest meal replacement bar on the market, but they are far from the worst either. Though the regular price on them per bar is a little steep for me considering there are healthier ones available at that price point, I will continue to pick these up from time to time when there is a sale just because they are tasty and give me a little more variety.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I mean they are okay for protein bars. I can taste the chocolate but not the peanut butter. However I like these a lot better than the Slimfast bars. I got their peanut butter bake shop flavor and it was disgusting.
This has a better texture and flavor.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
Really tasty protein bar. It's more of a treat than anything. It's not horrible for you but there is a decent amount of fat. It's perfect for a quick on the go meal replacement. I often like to have one with coffee in the car on my way to work
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are so great for when you are on the go and wanting to stay healthy. They taste great and it is a large sized protein bar. They fill me up for a good while and are just so quick and easy! This is my favorite flavor by far!
Nicole E.
These are the first protein bars that I actually love. The chocolate peanut butter taste more like a candy bar but it has protein! I leave early in the morning and these are so great for a quick breakfast. Love them!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Overall these are pretty good protein bars. I love the chocolate coating on top and peanut butter is my all-time favorite ingredient. However it can taste a little chewy, and at times powdery because of the protein.
Brenna T.
I originally began purchasing these protein bars because I had a coupon from Ibotta and now I buy them without the coupon! I haven’t tried any other flavors just because these taste sooo good!!
Nelly C.
I really love all Special K products whether it's breakfast sandwiches, cereal, or protein bars. The protein chocolate peanut butter bars are really tasty and the combination is just perfect. After eating a protein bar I don't feel as hungry and it lasts a while. It's an easy and quick on the go snack that I highly recommend.
Cecile N.
I love these because every Tuesday and Thursday I have class from 11-3:15 and these are really good because they are small and I can keep them in my backpack and have a snack that will actually satisfy me and isn't filled with sugar and calories.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
These peanut butter bars are super dry and I really do not think they curb hunger. The taste of the flavor is good, but I wouldn't take these seriously as a snack or meal bar. Maybe a replacement for a candy bar but even that would be disappointing.
Tiff H.
Do they have different flavors?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
What other flavors are there?

back