BY SPECIAL K

Chocolate And Peanut Butter. They’re Kind Of Perfect Together. With Special K® Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars, These Flavors Come Together For One Truly Exceptional Protein Bar: Crispy Rice And Creamy Peanut Butter In A Delicious, Rich Chocolatey Coating. One Good Bite Deserves Another.

Also Available For Purchase In Single-serve Packages.

,Soy Protein Isolatel ,Sugarl ,Soluble Corn Fiberl ,Vegetable Oil (Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Sorbitan Tristearate, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)L ,Peanut Butter (Peanuts)L ,Fructosel ,Inulinl ,Corn Syrupl ,Dextrosel ,Cocoa Processed With Alkalil ,Ricel ,Whole Grain Wheatl ,Waterl ,Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerinl ,Sorbitoll ,Saltl ,Wheat Branl ,Peanut Oill ,Natural Flavorsl ,Soluble Wheat Fiberl ,Wheyl ,Soy Lecithinl ,Malt Flavorl ,Sesame Seed Oill ,Bht For Freshnessl ,Almond Flourl ,Vitamins And Minerals:L ,Calcium Carbonatel ,Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)L ,Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)L ,Niacinamidel ,Zinc Oxidel ,Reduced Ironl ,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)L ,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate)L ,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)L ,Vitamin A Palmitatel ,Vitamin B12l ,Folic Acidl ,Vitamin D3

Special K® Kellogg's Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
  • "They taste good and they are very easy to take with you for on the go!" in 1 review
  • "tastes great easy on the go for breakfast or just as a snack " in 1 review
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really love all Special K products whether it's breakfast sandwiches, cereal, or protein bars. The protein chocolate peanut butter bars are really tasty and the combination is just perfect. After eating a protein bar I don't feel as hungry and it lasts a while. It's an easy and quick on the go snack that I highly recommend.
Cecile N.
I love these because every Tuesday and Thursday I have class from 11-3:15 and these are really good because they are small and I can keep them in my backpack and have a snack that will actually satisfy me and isn't filled with sugar and calories.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
These peanut butter bars are super dry and I really do not think they curb hunger. The taste of the flavor is good, but I wouldn't take these seriously as a snack or meal bar. Maybe a replacement for a candy bar but even that would be disappointing.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love it! Chocolate does not really taste like chocolate but it tastes great too. I love the texture of these bars, they are very delicious.
They are one of my favorites, about flavor I can recommend all the bars of Special K.
Tiffany F.
I like most of the Special K bars. I use them for on the go when I am in a hurry and running tons of errands, which let's be honest is most of the time. I am one of those people who gets hangry (hungry & angry) if I have not eaten all day. These are perfect if I don't have time to eat in between meetings and running errands. They keep me pretty full until I am able to eat an actual meal.
Brittany W.
I am such a fan of these. I was expecting them to taste like cardboard but they're actually delicious and more like a candy bar!! I always have one as my morning snack when I get hungry in between breakfast and lunch. It fills you up surprisingly well!! The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the price is too high.
Morgan B.
I love these special K bars. You should never replace a meal with a bar or a drink but these are great for when need a boost. I always had these in my car to eat when I was going from job to job. I worked two jobs this summer and I would always eat one in between. They kept me full enough until supper came around.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love these bars for a snack in between meals because it fills me up and I don't crave other bad foods and end up breaking my diet. They are a great price for 6 bars and the peanut butter is delicious, I will continue to buy these and I recommend that everyone try them as well
Heather D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These have a good taste, but has a lot of sugar. I would only eat these maybe once a week since I am cutting back on my sugar intake. Overall besides the sugar I like the chocolate and peanut butter taste and I will likely purchase again for a once in awhile snack.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
These are great! The taste is fantastic and tastes like a really yummy treat instead of a bar that gives you protein. You can't survive on these as a meal, which is why it gets four stars for me, but it is a great snack that fills you up for a long time!
Tiff H.
Do they have different flavors?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
What other flavors are there?