Special K® Kellogg's Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar uploaded by pauline t.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Siempre he escuchado de este producto pero aún no lo he párpado me llama la atención
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
These were just ok. Special k products are pretty pricey and this flavor didn't blow me away.
I love to eat this protein chocolate cherry nut snack bar as it provides protein to my body and has good taste
Yracema H.
So I just bought these because they were having a sale and they aren't bad at all. I would buy them again but they aren't my favorite.
Ejiek S.
Jxk
The Protien chocolate cherry nut snack bar is an fantastic to-go morning snack!
It's great for all those times when you can't make breakfast!
Christina S.
Tucson, AZ
My hubby loves to eat this in the morning and and he loves it and so he says he would reccomend it to you reading this.
charis t.
My favourite chocolate bar, tasty with the cherry inside! Personally I hate cherries but the cherries inside this are tasty af!
Rossana A.
Miami
Los productos de Kellogg's son buenísimos me encantaría probar este maravilloso snack a ver si me ayuda con mi anciedad
Oriana B.
I am aware that as a protein product there are others with more protein content but the flavor of these bars make you a complete addict, definitely delicious and its texture perfectly designed, I love it after going to train, very delicious.
Carla H.
Just tried this product for the first time and it is delicious! I had it as a snack on my break and it kept me full. The flavors blend well.