Special K® Kellogg's Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar uploaded by pauline t.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tammy R.
These Kellogg's Special K Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar is a great snack for anytime of day or night.It is a tasty delight to share with family or friends.They are wrapped in a wrapper so you can take it with you on the go. I will buy them again and I do recommend them!
Oriana B.
I am aware that as a protein product there are others with more protein content but the flavor of these bars make you a complete addict, definitely delicious and its texture perfectly designed, I love it after going to train, very delicious.
Kim W.
I don't know what it is about this stuff, but I am addicted. I used to be a salty, chip type of person. Never was big on sweets. This has been my favorite "healthier" go to snack.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i buy kellogg's special k protein chocolate cherry nut snack bars because they have a great flavor i love. i bought these snack bars at shaw's for a reasonable price. i am a repeat consumer of this product because they are awesome snack. i would recommend these snack bars to my friends and family because they taste awesome. i enjoy these kellogg's bars with coffee for an afternoon snack.
Carla H.
Just tried this product for the first time and it is delicious! I had it as a snack on my break and it kept me full. The flavors blend well.
Christina S.
Tucson, AZ
My hubby loves to eat this in the morning and and he loves it and so he says he would reccomend it to you reading this.
Shyla C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm so glad I didn't see you today and you guys are so excited for Christmas you are my life love love it love love and
Rossana A.
Miami
Los productos de Kellogg's son buenísimos me encantaría probar este maravilloso snack a ver si me ayuda con mi anciedad
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Tastes real good and i love the cherry with choclate. Gets my day going. If you love cherrys you will love this!
I love to eat this protein chocolate cherry nut snack bar as it provides protein to my body and has good taste