Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal uploaded by Marianna R.Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal uploaded by Amanda T.

BY SPECIAL K #69 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ Cereal.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
190 mg sodium, 8% DV.
7g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
10g protein.
Fiber 3g.
Satisfies hunger longer*.
*See side panel for details.
Lightly sweetened wheat, rice and soy flakes.

• Does this cereal fill you up and keep you active? 1 Answers
  • I need more protein in my diet and as does my husband. Ho...2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal
  • "One of my favorite cereals~ They have a nice cinnamon-y flavor that I really enjoy, and they are especially good with Vanilla Soymilk." in 1 review
Shay V.
Atlanta
This cereal is definitely better than the original but not as good as their cinnamon crunch variety. I love that it has protein in it to keep be satiated until lunch but it is not one of my favorites. Go for the Cinnamon Brown Sugar crunch if you are looking for a good protein cereal.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This cereal is good but not the most flavorful. I like to add berries or cinnamon. My nutritionist recommended this cereal because it is a good source of protein so I continue to purchase for the health benefits! Tastes great if you add some fruit!
Lauren B.
I actually came across this because this is my boyfriends mom favorite! I think they have the part amount of sweetness but nothing too sweet for the morning. I love how it has extra protein, it’s a nice quick breakfast or snack when I’m busy!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I freaking love this cereal. It doesn’t get soggy as fast as the original kind. It has enough protein in it that it sticks with me longer than most cereals. It has an ever-so-slightly sweetened taste. It is fantastic!
Hannah J.
Morganton
I have eaten Special K cereal for years and I absolutely love it. This kind is really delicious and makes me feel like I really have my life together. It’s a good price and a great value. I will be buying again.
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
While this may be health, it definitely isn’t good enough to eat, every time I eat this I can only get through a couple bites before I throw it out and I HATE wasting food. Will not be buying again, nor should you if you agree
Taylor K.
Morristown, TN
I’ve been on a diet for a while now and cereal is my weakness. Very good dry or with milk. I have been breading my chicken with it for that extra punch of protein. Highly recommend.
Samantha V.
This cereal is far from bland. It has a great serving of protein and it taste great! If you're looking to up your protein intake I highly suggest this cereal. Also affordable.
Alexia G.
Fort Wayne
I love this cereal! As a vegetarian I’m always looking for easy ways to get in my protein. I just add some fresh berries with this & it’s the perfect healthy combo!
Abby D.
New York
When I’m looking for a sweet and nutritious snack, I pull out my Special K protein cereal. It is tasty and filling. I recommend this product to anyone in need of a quick and nutritious breakfast or snack!
Cora C.
El Paso, TX
I need more protein in my diet and as does my husband. How much protein does it actually have? And is the cereal good?
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Does this cereal fill you up and keep you active?