Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal uploaded by Marianna R.Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal uploaded by Amanda T.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ Cereal.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
190 mg sodium, 8% DV.
7g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
10g protein.
Fiber 3g.
Satisfies hunger longer*.
*See side panel for details.
Lightly sweetened wheat, rice and soy flakes.

• Does this cereal fill you up and keep you active? 1 Answers
  • I need more protein in my diet and as does my husband. Ho...2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Protein Cereal
  • "One of my favorite cereals~ They have a nice cinnamon-y flavor that I really enjoy, and they are especially good with Vanilla Soymilk." in 1 review
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
There are two main benefits that lead me to continually purchase this cereal. The first is that it does not taste too sweet. I like that the cereal isn't bland but also that the flakes are not coated in sugar. The texture of the cereal matches their other Special K options. It's very crunchy but not deafening when I am eating. The second reason this cereal is a great purchase is that the added protein helps you stay full longer. It makes for a great snack in smaller portions or as a more filling breakfast with an apple & some coffee. I think that Special K's two week challenge would be a lot more realistic eating this than some of their other flavors. Alternatively, I think mixing this flavor with their other options could work, too.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This cereal is good but not the most flavorful. I like to add berries or cinnamon. My nutritionist recommended this cereal because it is a good source of protein so I continue to purchase for the health benefits! Tastes great if you add some fruit!
Lauren B.
I actually came across this because this is my boyfriends mom favorite! I think they have the part amount of sweetness but nothing too sweet for the morning. I love how it has extra protein, it’s a nice quick breakfast or snack when I’m busy!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I freaking love this cereal. It doesn’t get soggy as fast as the original kind. It has enough protein in it that it sticks with me longer than most cereals. It has an ever-so-slightly sweetened taste. It is fantastic!
Hannah J.
Morganton
I have eaten Special K cereal for years and I absolutely love it. This kind is really delicious and makes me feel like I really have my life together. It’s a good price and a great value. I will be buying again.
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
While this may be health, it definitely isn’t good enough to eat, every time I eat this I can only get through a couple bites before I throw it out and I HATE wasting food. Will not be buying again, nor should you if you agree
Kristine S.
Middletown
This is my FAVORITE cereal ever made. I eat it daily, dry, but it helps with my appetite as I usually don’t have much of one in the morning. It keeps me full for a while and is often on sale at my local grocery store.
Samantha V.
This cereal is far from bland. It has a great serving of protein and it taste great! If you're looking to up your protein intake I highly suggest this cereal. Also affordable.
Abby D.
New York
When I’m looking for a sweet and nutritious snack, I pull out my Special K protein cereal. It is tasty and filling. I recommend this product to anyone in need of a quick and nutritious breakfast or snack!
keileigh f.
spartanburg
I bought this cereal because it looked like a “healthy” option for the morning but now i’m so obsessed with it because of how good it is!! i recommend it with vanilla almond milk
Cora C.
El Paso, TX
I need more protein in my diet and as does my husband. How much protein does it actually have? And is the cereal good?
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Does this cereal fill you up and keep you active?