Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Almond Honey Oat Granola

by Special K

Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ Almond Honey Oat Granola Snack Bar.

New!

4g protein.

4g fiber.

3g of total fat.

110 calories.

Helps you stay on track.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Almond Honey Oat Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Simsbury
Tasty on the go treat. Great for when you don't have time to eat or are running. Errands. Leaves me satisfied and tastes great
I've been looking for a new kind of granola bar so I decided to purchase these. It's the perfect quick breakfast replacement !
Special K bars are very good health food snack. It has a nice taste. I usually eat them between meals or as a meal replacement.
Love these as a snack!! I keep one in my purse at all times. I'm always looking for a quick way to get protein. Love these!
Fairfield, CT
This brand is not new to me that this flavoring particular caught my attention because it looks cool and it taste amazing
W Valley City, UT
This are my to go bars if iam waiting something healthy and delicious. I gave it a 5 star just because they have almonds.
Syracuse, NY
Great great idea. When were in a rush this is our go to. We can just grab one and be full instead of buying junk food.
My favorite flavor wise and price are the best. Cons too sweet. Heb is where i get it!  My mom loved it i can see why
The flavor is incredible. I love this product and would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be buying it again.
If you are looking for a good proteim bar to fill you up, to snack on in betqeen meals. This is the way to go!

Looking for your answer?