Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Almond Honey Oat Granola

by Special K

Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ Almond Honey Oat Granola Snack Bar.

New!

4g protein.

4g fiber.

3g of total fat.

110 calories.

Helps you stay on track.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Almond Honey Oat Granola!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
My weight has always been a challenge for me. The snacks I can keep in my desk at work and they're just enough protein to get me through lunch to dinner! Very healthy choices make a better lifestyle. I highly recommend this to everyone who needs a quick break snack.
I love Special K products, especially their cereal and their protein bars. The protein bars are perfect for a quick snack and I like it because it's supposed to be a little healthier than the other options. It tastes really great and I love them.
Best granola eveer it very nutritious as well . I ate it a couple time and I always. Liked . The taste is pretty good and tasty . And I like the texture that it has not too crunchy
LOVE SPECIAL k PRODUCTS.  THESE BARS A FULL OF PROTIEN AND FLAVOR.  WHEN I BUY THEM I KNOW I AM BUYIING A PRODUCTS THAT WILL HELP ME WITH MY WORKOUT  AND DIET PLAN.
Port Hueneme, CA
Can't go wrong with this brand of cereal bars they taste really good love the honey and the almonds they have a decent amount of protein. I would not call this a protein bar though because they don't have nearly as much protein as those.
Cape Coral, FL
Im on a diet right now, and I suffer from anxieties… someone recommended this to me and it's really good, it makes me feel satisfied and the flavor is so fine. I would totally buy this again. A little bit crunchy but sweet! Love it
I love this !!! I love God nuts with honey are so good I could eat much much nonstop are incredible are good love from the first bite is that desasen in your mouth so instatntanea......I love that kind of granola are amazing lover I declare these !!!
Norman, OK
When you say cereal bars, special K is bring back the officials. Most of their bars are taken from their cereal and recreating the sugar bars of cereal. These bars are now packed with protein and it's delicious but does not keep you full. It's purpose is
Valdosta , GA
I absolutely love the flavor of these protein bars! Special k is one of my favorite brands and this one is definitely by far one of my favorites definitely recommend them for all
Not bad. I like the Almond Honey the best, but the Dark Chocolate is okay too. Not very filling but for 110 calories and 5g of protein, it doesn't make for a bad breakfast....especially when I'm at work and just need something to get me through the morning. They aren't too expensive either - got them at Publix on sale for $1.50 a box. No chalky protein aftertaste either.

Looking for your answer?