BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Grab a tasty and calorie-friendly snack Delicious brown sugar flavor satisfies your cravings and helps you fight temptations. Naturally and artificially flavored for a tasty snack. 100 calories per pack provides an ideal treat. Special K Pastry Crisps, Brown Sugar, Box Of 9 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Special K.

Rachel W.
These taste like a Poptart but with way less calories!  Perfect for a snack or even an on-the-go breakfast.  Great choice when I'm craving something crunchy or sweet.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
The Special K Pastry Crisps are the bomb.com. If you have not tried one of the flavors, you need to. I enjoy these when I do not have time to cook myself breakfast. They are an easy morning treat and compared to pop tart they are definitely more healthy!
Desiree C.
Lawton, OK
If you're looking for something light and sweet, you've found it! The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't help with hunger so I always end up eating more than one
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
These are great! Amazing flavor and super convenient. They curb the hunger pains and is a very tasty treat to hold you over. Great for satisfying a sweet tooth as well.
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
This healthy delicious special K bar is to die for. I purchased the variety box which includes strawberry, blueberry and oreo flavors. Yes, they are all yummie. My 3 year old and 7 year old also loved them. I purchased it at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks. Please purchase and try you want regret!
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
These are so awesome, For someone whose favorite cookie is a snickerdoodle but doesn't want all the calories I always reach for these guys. They satisfy my sugar craving with out being overly sweet and they are easy to grab on the go. 10/10 would recommend.
Maddie L.
My absolute favorite "dessert" while watching calories. It is low in fat, calorie and sugar, but maintains energy throughout the day. It is a good snack and the jelly fill is spread perfectly between the soft crackers. I love this snack!
lissa A.
Madison , TN
These are so yummy! It's a convenient quick low calorie snack you can toss in your bag on your way out. They're really good and flavorful and hit the spot when it comes to satisfying your sweet tooth without reaching for a candy bar!
Hope Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Absolutely love these! Be careful though, they're addicting! I feel so guilty for eating them but in reality they are pretty healthy! I buy these from target and I love them!! I highly highly recommend!
Ana A.
I could eat a box of this in one sitting with some milk or juice. This are fantastic! My boyfriend and me treat this as out cheating meal. You guys should totally try them if you haven't already! My house always has to have this.