BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Original Toasted Rice Cereal Value Size.
120 calories.

• Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!3 Answers
  • How does this ceral taste?2 Answers
  • What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K? 4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the flakes but they get soggy REALLY fast which is a let down, I am not a fast eater whatsoever so they tend to get soggy before I finish them." in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with special K!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
Emily L.
Purchase , NY
Special K is a go to for me in the cereal isle. Not only is it delicious but it’s filling and low in calories. I like to start my day with a lighter breakfast so I don’t feel weighed down off the bat while going through my day. The almond version and original are my favorites.
stookdem B.
['Brooklyn', 'NY'], NY
Special K cereal is like a lighter version of corn flakes . It has a natural sweetness where you don’t need to add any form of sugar . It taste good with the berries that comes with it but I do suggest eating it before it gets soggy
Emily W.
Waukesha
I have always loved this cereal.  I took a break from it for a while - but only after eating it almost every day for a few years!  I just bought another box now that I'm pregnant, and baby and I both love it!  It's filling, but doesn't make me feel overly full - the enriched nutrition means I know I'm doing something good for my body while watching what I eat!
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm a sucker for frosted flakes and found myself adding sugar to a previous Kellogs cereal that didn't have any. I'm not sure if they changed the formula or what but these are amazing, no sugar needed! While they are no Frosted Flakes, they do have a hint of sweet and I think that's why I keep buying it. I eat it for breakfast, a snack, or late snack. It actually fills me up too!
Kayla M.
West Columbia, SC
I can not say the “Special K” diet works because I have never truly followed the diet, but the cereal ain’t so bad. It’s quite bland really and needs fresh berries or bananas for me personally to truly enjoy a bowl.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
My boyfriend loves this cereal. It's really the only kind he ever eats. We buy it every time we go grocery shopping. I also like this cereal, however I find it to be a bit bland for my taste. That's why I often buy the strawberry flavored one as well.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Not nearly as good to eat as the newer strawberry one, but awesome crushed up as a baked chicken etc coating, even replace breadcrumbs in meatloaf.... and of course the marshmallowy wreaths at Christmas... all recipes from Granny.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Nice and healthy. I have a portion cup to help with portion sizing and it’s good for you too! Low on calories. Good for dieting. Good with strawberries and bananas. An every morning routine for me! Highly recommended.
Megan R.
Spicewood , TX
This is my favorite, although I seem to eat it on vacation! But when I’m not in the mood for a lot of sugar, or if I’ve had a travel diet filled with sugar, this is a great choice that’s not overly sweet.
Theo F.
Philadelphia, PA
I eat this three times a week, sometimes four depending on what time of day. I love that it has all those vitamins included so i dont feel guilty for having so much, especially late night.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does this ceral taste?