BY SPECIAL K #53 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Original Toasted Rice Cereal Value Size.
120 calories.

• Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!4 Answers
  • How does this ceral taste?3 Answers
  • What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K? 5 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Original Cereal
  • "I love the flakes but they get soggy REALLY fast which is a let down, I am not a fast eater whatsoever so they tend to get soggy before I finish them." in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with special K!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I’ve always enjoyed the original Special K cereal. Though it can be a bit bland just a tiny bit of sugar or honey drizzled over really jazzes it up. I love how crisp it is, though the one drawback is these flakes get soggy quick, so forget having a conversation over breakfast- eat before they drown is more the situation.
sol Q.
What I love about these cereals is that they don’t have sugar their just plain for those who are truly watching your diets or any sort of thing. These amazing cereals are so delicious and very crunchy in fact you can go ahead and add some strawberries and taaadaaa you got some natural sugars.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
This cereal tastes like nothing, but it also tastes amazing and I can’t really explain it. I choose this cereal for when I’m trying to eat healthier because there really isn’t much to it! If you want a simple, healthy, and tastey cereal I would definitely try this.
Jenn M.
South Florida
Great light cereal to have. It’s usually on sale- 2 for $5 or buy one get one. I buy this and the berries one. It’s also great dry! I could sit and eat multiple bowls of this but they did do studies to show replacing a meal with this can lead to weight loss!
Yanibell P.
New York
Getting older, i have become more of a fan of non sugary cereals. I love this one. It’s a great option when you’re trying to consume less calories for breakfast. The only thing i would change is the over hard crunchiness of some of the cereal flakes.
Jacqueline M.
Houston , TX
It is kind of flavor less but not really, to me taste great because I don’t want to eat something too sugary or too plain so this is great for me. I eat this when I want a chips so this is a great alternative to calm down my cravings.
Damariz S.
Laredo
I love all the special k products but this one is my fave because it comes with the right amount of sweetness and you can add all the fruits you like. Besides the fast that it helps you with your fitness journey, that’s a plus
Hannah J.
Morganton
I have eaten Special K cereal for years and I absolutely love it. This kind is really delicious and makes me feel like I really have my life together. It’s a good price and a great value. I will be buying again.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
I actually am a huge sucker for this stuff. It's plain, but tastes so good and you can always add stuff to it if you want. Also for cooking, you can use this in place of corn flakes for a healthier alternative
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I’m not a cereal person but I absolutely love these! They aren’t like other healthy cereals and have an amazing taste! I also like how this brand has a ton of different kinds to try! I highly recommend this.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does this ceral taste?