BY SPECIAL K #36 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Original Toasted Rice Cereal Value Size.
120 calories.

• Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!4 Answers
  • How does this ceral taste?3 Answers
  • What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K? 5 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Original Cereal
  • "I love the flakes but they get soggy REALLY fast which is a let down, I am not a fast eater whatsoever so they tend to get soggy before I finish them." in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with special K!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I’ve always enjoyed the original Special K cereal. Though it can be a bit bland just a tiny bit of sugar or honey drizzled over really jazzes it up. I love how crisp it is, though the one drawback is these flakes get soggy quick, so forget having a conversation over breakfast- eat before they drown is more the situation.
Julia H.
Salem, NJ
I love the cereal so much! If I am in a rush for breakfast this is the perfect go to because it fills me up and it doesn’t leave me with any guilt because I know it is not super unhealthy for me to eat. I love all of the flavors but the original is by far my favorite because it is so late on the stomach for days that I’m not as hungry but I know I should eat!
Kiana A.
This cereal is really good for you and tastes so good! At first I didn’t think I would like this cereal as much, but after I tried it my whole perspective changed because it is healthy but has a hidden sweetness that makes it taste so good!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
I actually am a huge sucker for this stuff. It's plain, but tastes so good and you can always add stuff to it if you want. Also for cooking, you can use this in place of corn flakes for a healthier alternative
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I’m not a cereal person but I absolutely love these! They aren’t like other healthy cereals and have an amazing taste! I also like how this brand has a ton of different kinds to try! I highly recommend this.
Emily W.
Waukesha
I have always loved this cereal.  I took a break from it for a while - but only after eating it almost every day for a few years!  I just bought another box now that I'm pregnant, and baby and I both love it!  It's filling, but doesn't make me feel overly full - the enriched nutrition means I know I'm doing something good for my body while watching what I eat!
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm a sucker for frosted flakes and found myself adding sugar to a previous Kellogs cereal that didn't have any. I'm not sure if they changed the formula or what but these are amazing, no sugar needed! While they are no Frosted Flakes, they do have a hint of sweet and I think that's why I keep buying it. I eat it for breakfast, a snack, or late snack. It actually fills me up too!
Nicole O.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this cereal because it is basic and low in calories. It’s simple and you can add in fruits, nuts, or whatever you are feeling that day. The cereal does not stay crisp so eat fast if you do not like soggy cereal!
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
My daughter is 8 years old and absolutely loves this cereal!  I don't know why she likes it so much.  This cereal isn't bad, but it doesn't have a lot of flavor.  I would consider this product pretty healthy.  I recommend it for  new parents who are looking for a snack for their little one.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
Yummy Yummy get into my tummy this stuff is amazing! My 6 year old actually loves them to. Very light nonsweet breakfast. I purchased this often for my boyfriend for a year before finally trying it and what a bummer I missed out an entire year of this stuff. Its now my go to for breakfast thanks Kellogs
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
What kind of fruit do you like to add to your Special K?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you add sugar? I feel like it kinda defeats the purpose!
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does this ceral taste?