BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
This cereal is so delicious! I don't like fruit or nut in my cereal! So this being oats and honey was perfect for me!
Amy W.
Special K is a must have in my household. These are very good and I consider them a healthier choice to other brands.
Jasmine H.
Lompoc, CA
My favorite cereal of all times i would suggest you go uout and try it if you haven't already because its really yummy
Jojobeeez :.
Lakewood, CA
Love all of kellaggs cereals with oats, honey, etc. I personally add slices of bananas and sometimes strawberries.
Mary C.
I was very pleased on how tasty this cereal is. Nice change from the usual corn flakes we associate with Kellogg's.
Marina C.
My kids eats everyday and seems to liked it; I didn't really liked the taste but with a hit of honey it gets better
Kayla D.
This is one of my fave brands of herat healthy cereal, I can't ever get enough.of kellogs!! I highly recommend!!!
courtney w.
Perfectly crunchy and doesn’t get mushy quickly. Not too sugary - not too bland would definitely buy again
16852johanna r.
I can not start my morning without my cereal and really helps my digestion and I love their flavors are delicious
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love these special k cereal . They are so good . I strongly recommend these ruffle . You’ll be very satisfied.