BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Chiquita C.
Really good tasting and good for you cereal. It has just the right sweetness from the honey (but I still cheat and add sugar.)
Jamie R.
Columbus, GA
Perfectly sweet and even better with almond milk. A great part of a low fat diet. Perfect for break fast or a late night snack.
Astrid P.
Fort worth, TX
It is one of my favorite cereals, good taste, good price, good quality and variety, my whole family likes it and I recommend it
Caroline R.
Toms River, NJ
Yummy! Very cheap and very delicious. My new favorite cereal without a doubt. Stop and shop has me covered for my new addiction
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
Special K is my favorite cereal. It has such nice flavor and not as much sugar as a lot of others. It’s also nice to snack on
Selena C.
SON DE LOS MEJORES CEREALES QUE PUEDES TENER EN TU DIETA ES UN BUEN DESAYUNO O CENA YA QUE ALGUNOS SON DE TRIGO Y MUY RICOS
Amber V.
Yukon, OK
I love cereal and my family loves cereal we have one night a week where it's cereal night and this is one of our favorites
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
This is sooooo good! Right amount of sweetness. I can't get enough of it ever! Makes me want to go get a bowl right now.
Britani |.
Brunswick, OH
They don’t skimp on any of the oats which most cereals do! Almost always a coupon attached, find it before you check out!
Christina Q.
Milwaukie, OR
I have a big sweet tooth and love sugar first thing in the morning. This gives me that, but is healthy at the same time!