BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Annery G.
Son los tradicionales y no creo que exista alguien a quien no le guste estos. Son perfectos para cualquier hora del día para saciar los antojos.
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I like this cereal because it is very fillin and has a good flavor. I had some of this cereal this morning and I love it because it is flavorful.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
This is great cereal that fills you up and taster good. It makes you feels that you are eating products that are going to benefit your health.
Vanessa Anne T.
I love anything with honey that is why I purchased this product. The taste is great and not that super sweet unlike the kellogs frosted cereal.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Favorite cereal ever. Love it with milk in the mornings and sometimes I just carry some with me in a little bag and eat it throughout the day.
Natural D.
I love special k because it is not loaded with sugar and it still taste great. I love it for breakfast, midday snack as cereal or dry snack.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love special k cereal! It's healthy and tastes delicious! I love eating it almost every day! It's a great cereal and a great price as well
Sheina S.
airmont
I love this cereal cuz it’s healthy and it’s rlly good I love eating it as a snack. It’s a great think to much on if u want a sweet crunch
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is so yummy! The honey, the oats. Makes it seem healthy. It's nice to have some oats. How new soars ha repeat new Kroger I love it
Mariana P.
HONEY + KELLOGGS SPECIAL = THE GREATEST BREAKFAST! good price, good taste. Amazing. So healthy and taste so good! I really recommended.

Kohl's