BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany Z.
Speciak k is a very good brand with a sweet enough taste to it !!!!! Its a very healthy brand for you
Shannon s.
Ketchum, id
Sweet, crunchy and tasty. Great cereal and consistency in and out of milk. Love the oat clusters.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
This is a good cereal, it is a little plain but you can add some fruit to spice it up a little, i think the price is about the same as other brands of cereal.
Aurelys A.

I really like the honey and that's why this is my favorite cereal is sweet but not disgusted , I combine milk and is my perfect breakfast , I recommend it .
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Kellogg’s! This is my favorite flavor! I eat this atleast twice a week! It’s very flavorful, I bought it at Walmart. It’s very healthy and affordable!
Harpreet K.
The honey oat flavor is by far my favorite. Perfect fill up for the morning with some almond milk. Great go to when you want a low effort breakfast.
Rubby K.
El Paso
Su sabor delicioso , su textura y no se hace modo pasta con la leche , su sabor a miel es genial y deja una sensación y un saborcito muy dulce en la boca
Julialynn F.
I'm not very big on eating cereal, but the rest of my family loves cereal lol I'll have it every once in awhile though and I like the special K brand :)
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Love this cereal. I add blueberries or strawberries to it. Or I add it as a topping to my Greek yogurt. Super great, healthy a versatile. Great taste!
Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
I mega love this cereal is sooo good!! I always have some in the morning and night. I just like to eat I'm not on a diet or anything but I just love it