BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I love this cereal! It has great flavor and is semi good for you too! I like that it has different flavors and textures, but they all go well together. I have purchased this before and will definitely be buying again.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
This cereal is delicious, the perfect combination of oats and honey, is perfect for breakfast or anytime you want to eat something healthy and healthy, I love a lot Special K, and its price is very reasonable, I recommend it to all the people who they think about their health and fitness
Gwendolyn J.
This is a great cereal to eat with fruit. Has great oat flavor and a little bit of honey. This is my first purchase and I recommend it. It's available at Walmart and yes I will buy it again and again.
Sofia S.
I love the special K that is sold in USA! Has a great flavor and I don't feel it like a diet product. In Venezuela the cereal is different and tastes like a cardboard hahaha
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This cereal is soo good and you can feel good about eating it too! The Special K diet foods are actually all really tasty. I love the hint of honey in this cereal.
Jessica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely a healthier alternative from other sugary cereal. I buy them on sale at different stores and recommend you to buy it if you want a hint of honey in your cereal.
Cristal L.
Bowie, TX
I love all Special K cereal. They are filling and I love that they are also for losing weight. They are tasty and I always have this in stock at my house. I would consider this cereal to be of a more healthy cereal.
Caitlin G.
Lakewood, CA
I love this cereal! It's in my cabinet at this very second! It's crunchy, semi-healthy, and delicious. All of the special k cereals are delicious, but this one is a go-to for me.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Special K cereals are phenomenal. This one is my favorite. It is low in calories and high in nutrients. They honey gives it a natural sweetness that most healthy cereals lack.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite cereal. They stopped selling it at my local target store and now I have to go elsewhere to get it. I just pour almond milk on top and I'm good to go.