BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is so good! It is totally worth the price. The quality it provides is like no other. Also the amount it gives is really good. I would tottally recoomend it to others. I would recommend to try it at first and then buy the bigger pacakages that give more for a lesser price.
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Well for Kellogg's Special K, this one's got great flavors in it. The best part is that its all for that great and cheap price. It is highly rich in vitamins and proteins. It keeps you healthy and also doesn't taste bad. The honey and oats go well with each other.
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
I love this brand of cereal. it has just the amount of sweetness for me. the value can be a little more pricey than others cereal but it is worth it. my favorite flavor is the oat and honey and the strawberry flavor (which is actually my first flavor to taste)
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I love this cereal! It has great flavor and is semi good for you too! I like that it has different flavors and textures, but they all go well together. I have purchased this before and will definitely be buying again.
Christina G.
I love Special K in the morning. It provides the energy I need to get through the day. It is better for me than most other breakfast cereals. I love all of the flavors they have and will eat it at any time of the day.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
This cereal is delicious, the perfect combination of oats and honey, is perfect for breakfast or anytime you want to eat something healthy and healthy, I love a lot Special K, and its price is very reasonable, I recommend it to all the people who they think about their health and fitness
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
This is a great cereal to eat with fruit. Has great oat flavor and a little bit of honey. This is my first purchase and I recommend it. It's available at Walmart and yes I will buy it again and again.
Sofia S.
I love the special K that is sold in USA! Has a great flavor and I don't feel it like a diet product. In Venezuela the cereal is different and tastes like a cardboard hahaha
Maria L.
Love this cereal! Sweet without being full of sugar. I buy this regularly for my daily breakfast. Eat it alone with milk or add fruit to spice up your breakfast. Easy to pair with other breakfast foods. Easy and healthy.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This cereal is soo good and you can feel good about eating it too! The Special K diet foods are actually all really tasty. I love the hint of honey in this cereal.