BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
I love this cereal! Its not too bad for you and it really helps me keep fu throughout the day. I love to top it with some fresh strawberries and I love to have this light healthy breakfast!
Cherrin K.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite cereal ever. I buy 5 at a time because theyre so hard to find. I eat it almost every morning for breakfast. Perfect for those who like it a little sweet.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
This cereal is SO GOOD. It's one of my favorites. The honey flavor is so delicious, and it's not overwhelmingly sweet, which is perfect for the morning, but also for a late night snack (one of my guilty pleasures!). I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking for something a little bit healthier but isn't ready to let go of their sweet cereals, just yet.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This cereal has the perfect blend of oats and honey and special k flakes! Special k is one of my favorite cereals and i always have at least 3 boxes in the house, although the special k with red berries is my absolute favorite this variety runs a really close second! Good for you and yummy too! I highly recommend you check out this cereal when you get a chance.
Tawun B.
I am not a big cereal eater, but these are pretty good. I was using these as a meal replacement during dinner. This was my first time trying this brand as I usually have the berry flavor. I do not have any cons to trying this cereal. Pros- it's not overly sweet.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Special k is one of my favorite cereals. This cereal is healthy as well! Better for you then the ones filled with sugar! I love how they have all different flavors, some are sweet and salty to cure you sweet tooth without eating unhealthy!
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is so good! It is totally worth the price. The quality it provides is like no other. Also the amount it gives is really good. I would tottally recoomend it to others. I would recommend to try it at first and then buy the bigger pacakages that give more for a lesser price.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Well for Kellogg's Special K, this one's got great flavors in it. The best part is that its all for that great and cheap price. It is highly rich in vitamins and proteins. It keeps you healthy and also doesn't taste bad. The honey and oats go well with each other.
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
I love this brand of cereal. it has just the amount of sweetness for me. the value can be a little more pricey than others cereal but it is worth it. my favorite flavor is the oat and honey and the strawberry flavor (which is actually my first flavor to taste)
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I love this cereal! It has great flavor and is semi good for you too! I like that it has different flavors and textures, but they all go well together. I have purchased this before and will definitely be buying again.