BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Pretty good cereal, I started healthy eating and this is good for a snack too! All special K products to me are good and fulfilling def recommend it to those who want a healthy living style
Samantha t.
Florence
I didn't care for this cereal that much. I feel like it had to much oats not enough cereal in it. But that's my personal opinion I know alot of people who live this cereal
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
I love this cereal! Its not too bad for you and it really helps me keep fu throughout the day. I love to top it with some fresh strawberries and I love to have this light healthy breakfast!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them without without milk anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best cereal ever made!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite cereal hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Cherrin K.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite cereal ever. I buy 5 at a time because theyre so hard to find. I eat it almost every morning for breakfast. Perfect for those who like it a little sweet.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
This cereal is SO GOOD. It's one of my favorites. The honey flavor is so delicious, and it's not overwhelmingly sweet, which is perfect for the morning, but also for a late night snack (one of my guilty pleasures!). I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking for something a little bit healthier but isn't ready to let go of their sweet cereals, just yet.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This cereal has the perfect blend of oats and honey and special k flakes! Special k is one of my favorite cereals and i always have at least 3 boxes in the house, although the special k with red berries is my absolute favorite this variety runs a really close second! Good for you and yummy too! I highly recommend you check out this cereal when you get a chance.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
This is my go to cereal. I am not a huge fan of the really sweet cereals my kids are into so I always pick up special k. It gives you that perfect amount of sweetness in every bite and it's so flavorful
Tawun B.
I am not a big cereal eater, but these are pretty good. I was using these as a meal replacement during dinner. This was my first time trying this brand as I usually have the berry flavor. I do not have any cons to trying this cereal. Pros- it's not overly sweet.