BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Valentina P.
Como es habitual en los cereales de desayuno incorporan vitaminas y hierro, por lo que constituyen una excelente opción para el desayuno de grandes y pequeños, que no sólo son para niños. Éstos están elaborados con maíz y en forma de bolitas para hacerlas más atractivos de cara a sus consumidores potenciales, los niños.

Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
This is my go to cereal. I am not a huge fan of the really sweet cereals my kids are into so I always pick up special k. It gives you that perfect amount of sweetness in every bite and it's so flavorful
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Oh these are the best! Such a wonderful tasting cereal that fills you and is a better and healthy choice cereal. I love the blended taste between honey and oats. It goes great with your morning cup of coffee!
Maria L.
Love this cereal! Sweet without being full of sugar. I buy this regularly for my daily breakfast. Eat it alone with milk or add fruit to spice up your breakfast. Easy to pair with other breakfast foods. Easy and healthy.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I don't actually eat this as a cereal, but rather as a mix-in for yoghurt and I love it for that! It's a great substitute for granola when you don't want to have stuff that is so sugary and somewhat sticky-crunchy, but you want a little variety of texture and flavor.
Latisha P.
OMG Special K has a surprise surprise for you this granola cereal is the best I use it in my yogurt I top off my ice cream with it I eat it with just melt it is my fav I get it every time.
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
Pretty good cereal, I started healthy eating and this is good for a snack too! All special K products to me are good and fulfilling def recommend it to those who want a healthy living style
Fatan C.
Sturtevant
Oats and Honey Special K cereal is great! It's healthy and delicious! I normally buy this product at Walmart! I have bought this multiple times because I LOVE this cereal!
Samantha t.
Florence
I didn't care for this cereal that much. I feel like it had to much oats not enough cereal in it. But that's my personal opinion I know alot of people who live this cereal
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
I love this cereal! Its not too bad for you and it really helps me keep fu throughout the day. I love to top it with some fresh strawberries and I love to have this light healthy breakfast!