BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Bellie B.
Modena
Very good...a little bit too sugary for my taste but overall very good. With caffelatte they become one of the bests
Nicholas O.
Ontario, Canada
Amazing cereal!

Thais is one of my fav cereals. I really like the crunchy oats wrapped up in the sweet honey taste.
Andrea R.
Lugo
Están riquísimos y es otra de las cosas q no me puede faltar en mis desayunos me encantan y su sabor es maravilloso
🌙 S.
Adelaide
This is delicious. I love the taste of honey. I don't have it often because it's not the healthiest to choose from.
Karla O.
not a big fan of cereaals but there are no complain, good flavor, affordable and there is nothing wrong with it .
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
It is a very fast healthy breakfast. They have more than 8g of fiber in one serving so i think its a good deal.
Yarutmi P.
No me gusto se me hizo demasiado dulce y no lo diafrute me guatan mas otraa marcas con in production similar
Lauren W.
One of my favourite cereala. Dont often eat breakfast but when i do got to be these. Very tasty very filling
Kamylly F.
Eu amei o sabor a textura ele rende bastante e gostoso de mais eu recomendo super e muinto bom serio comprem
Raw A.
Doha, Doha
One of my favorite breakfast choices for everyday it’s light on the stomach and the flakes are really tasty

Kohl's