BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Jennie L.
This cereal is yummyyyyyyyyyy, if you are a fan of honey nut oat flavored snacks you would definitely enjoy this snack!!! It has a light sweetness to it and is a great way to start off in the morning! If you were looking for a not so sweet breakfast this would be perfect
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Tastes very nice, not overly sweet perfect for a light breakfast. I like Kellogg's brand but at of all of them I prefer the honey and oats the most, to me it's the healthiest option. Buy it quite often although I tend to balance it with fruit so I get a bit of variety.
Victoria S.
Bogotá, Colombia
This became my favorite cereal when I was in a rush for breakfast, but I ate it every single day until I grew tired of it, lol. It is delicious, and I'll still have it from time to time. It tastes sweet and "fresh" if you eat it first thing in the morning.
Aracely C.
Mexico
DELICIUS I LOVE THIS SEREAL REALLY AND ITS NOT SPENSIVE, no es caro, él precio es accsesible y está disponible en cualquier supermercado, es muy bueno y si te quita el
Hambre así que pruébenlo hermosuras que vale la pena
Daniela Sofia R.
Fort Myers, FL

They are rich in fiber ideal for a healthy diet and taste delicious, are affordable and could eat them every day, everyone in my house like uch and personally love the taste of honey
Ayeza A.
ita good for the fitness and good start of morning. i add some fruites to make its taste good. after daily morning walk its good to add oats in morning meal. its part of my daily rutine.
Almely R.
¡Es tan bueno! Es totalmente vale la pena el precio. La calidad que ofrece es como ningún otro. También la cantidad que da es muy buena. Me tottally a recomendaría a otros.
Camille U.
Scarborough, ON
Typically, I'd usually only eat chocolate flavoured cereal, but after my mom bought it for my grandparents, I decided to give it a try and i've loved it ever since!
Komal S.
these are my go-to cereal for years. It is delicious and healthy as well. This Special K Protein cereal give me a little bit of extra protein to start my day, which I can always use. I like to pair the cereal with a banana or strawberries. When I eat Special K Protein I stay satisfied all morning and do not get hungry until lunchtime. I love Special K and would absolutely recommend the brand as well as this cereal!
nandini k.
I eat it moatly for my breakfast...its rich in honey ..so healthy and a tasty way to start out your day.....