BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart
Aracely C.
Mexico
DELICIUS I LOVE THIS SEREAL REALLY AND ITS NOT SPENSIVE, no es caro, él precio es accsesible y está disponible en cualquier supermercado, es muy bueno y si te quita el
Hambre así que pruébenlo hermosuras que vale la pena
Daniela R.
Fort Myers, FL

They are rich in fiber ideal for a healthy diet and taste delicious, are affordable and could eat them every day, everyone in my house like uch and personally love the taste of honey
Ayeza A.
ita good for the fitness and good start of morning. i add some fruites to make its taste good. after daily morning walk its good to add oats in morning meal. its part of my daily rutine.
Almely R.
¡Es tan bueno! Es totalmente vale la pena el precio. La calidad que ofrece es como ningún otro. También la cantidad que da es muy buena. Me tottally a recomendaría a otros.
Camille U.
Scarborough, ON
Typically, I'd usually only eat chocolate flavoured cereal, but after my mom bought it for my grandparents, I decided to give it a try and i've loved it ever since!
Komal S.
these are my go-to cereal for years. It is delicious and healthy as well. This Special K Protein cereal give me a little bit of extra protein to start my day, which I can always use. I like to pair the cereal with a banana or strawberries. When I eat Special K Protein I stay satisfied all morning and do not get hungry until lunchtime. I love Special K and would absolutely recommend the brand as well as this cereal!
nandini k.
I eat it moatly for my breakfast...its rich in honey ..so healthy and a tasty way to start out your day.....
Unicorn E.
Dubai, Dubai
Really do like these. The whole family loves em. These have less sugar than the regular cereals targeted for kids which I refrain from giving to my kids.
tania p.
me encanta desayunar con cereales, porque me sostienen hasta el almuerzo y la marca kellogg es una de las mejores opciones que tengo en el desayuno.
Liz P.
Toronto, ON
This one I love as well! Love the crunchiness and the flavour ! Always finish a box when me and my husband opens it. It rans out so fast !