BY SPECIAL K #98 in Cereal

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
Absolutely delicious this combination of flavors is to die for Special K always does a great job
Shannon s.
Ketchum, id
Sweet, crunchy and tasty. Great cereal and consistency in and out of milk. Love the oat clusters.
Lindsay G.
Love love love this cereal!! Sugars are a little high, but it is healthier than the alternatives!
Amelia B.
South Jordan, UT
It's delicious for breakfast and anytime of the day! Kids and adults love it! I always buy this
Jessica T.
Memphis
Great taste. Good packaging. Provides protein. But doesn’t give a long lasting fullness effect
Theresa U.
I love special k cereal! So tasty! I've tried a few flavors but The red berries is my favorite!
Madison B.
North Kingstown
I am so obsessed with special k! It is great for a nice and easy breakfast and is so delicious!
Kelly C.
College Point, NY
Love all special K Products I buy Everything for my Home It’s healthy like to be on that side
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
This special k cereal is so good and is very healthy for you... I love the nitty taste it has
Luz G.

I love kellogg's ... in all their presentations. I never miss a cup of milk at breakfast.