BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
This cereal is so delicious! I don't like fruit or nut in my cereal! So this being oats and honey was perfect for me!
Amy W.
Special K is a must have in my household. These are very good and I consider them a healthier choice to other brands.
Jasmine H.
Lompoc, CA
My favorite cereal of all times i would suggest you go uout and try it if you haven't already because its really yummy
Mary C.
I was very pleased on how tasty this cereal is. Nice change from the usual corn flakes we associate with Kellogg's.
Jojobeeez :.
Lakewood, CA
Love all of kellaggs cereals with oats, honey, etc. I personally add slices of bananas and sometimes strawberries.
Marina C.
My kids eats everyday and seems to liked it; I didn't really liked the taste but with a hit of honey it gets better
Kayla D.
This is one of my fave brands of herat healthy cereal, I can't ever get enough.of kellogs!! I highly recommend!!!
courtney w.
Perfectly crunchy and doesn’t get mushy quickly. Not too sugary - not too bland would definitely buy again
16852johanna r.
I can not start my morning without my cereal and really helps my digestion and I love their flavors are delicious
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love these special k cereal . They are so good . I strongly recommend these ruffle . You’ll be very satisfied.